This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
CAN YOU HEAR ME?
Open Uwaritace 
Himeldir
Currently championing:
HIMÊLDÎR

He cried, indefinitely.

A small pool swelled up around his cranium in her massive roots, protruding, snaking out from the Earth. She shouldn't have died! whatever did this, must pay the  price. He was such a dramatic school girl sometimes. But this was genuine, his tears fell for Uwaritace herself. She had been there for him as much as his family had been. Helped them get through things. She had been there for them all. She was the reason he walked this Earth (Well that's what his kind believed, some may see it as an odd behavior, you know talking to tree's and all that. But she was their guiding spirit)
A soft movement pricked at his elongated audits, with a shaky rise his head lifted up, aquamarine gems layed upon his company. Quickly he pulled himself together with a sniff. The tears ceased to excist and he stood a little droopy. Shit.
No one was supposed to see him like this. No one Perhaps they hadn't been here long. Maybe they wouldn't say anything? He cleared his throat as if to say something, when the a sharp piercing sound caught him. It may have been silent to others, but the style of his caught more than most, like a prey animal would hear their attacker. The glowing man sensed things more so. Glancing in the general direction he saw nothing. But the other at his side seemed to have noticed something more so than him. Perhaps he should quit the spoilt school girl actions and keep it together like the adult he was. But that would be too easy right!?
Himel knew this place even in it's burnt state. Burnt!? What how did this happen? Who would be so low to so this to something so grande and Living? The anger boiled up inside of him again, if he was able to change colour he'd be the brightest shade of crimson you ever did see. And perhaps there would be steam radiating off his coat. But no his coat stayed the same pastel blues and purples. Nothing change about him except the angry glare plastered clear across his profile. What sick being would do this! His mind screamed at him.  
"I'm a Unicorn, is that not..." His angered voice paused when he realised that they were not talking to him at all, oh no! Their glance was aimed right of Uwaritace. So something had shown itself then, he handn't just been imaging things after all. This settled his mind a little.
He looked, really looked in the direction they were and there blending almost into the shadows stood this hulking creature. It was clad in metal, an amour? perhaps they knew something, or had they done this. Without a pause he stepped in its direction and butted in "Did you do this!?" He shouted at it, guesting around him at the burnt forest and his dead Tree spirit. "Tell me what happened here!"He demanded, His voice layered with anger.
This was not his usual demeanor but the fact that something he cared about had been ripped off this Earth again really got under his skin. So much had been taken from him already and then he had to find this. To be honest Himel was not so good with emotions, they swelled his mind and the glowing guy could not think straight for nothing.
He caught a quick glance at his associate, another painted one. This brought a smile to his face. But his memories of why seemed so jumbled and out of place. But at least he was smiling again and perhaps his anger would stay away for now. His focus was solely upon this mountainous creature before him.

"Talk."

"MENNAI IN ELENI IER IER Á CALA"
"UNTIL THE STARS ARE ALL ALIGHT."
image || coding

@Rift Presence
Use magic/force/ect upon him.

Native Riftian

Messages In This Thread
CAN YOU HEAR ME? - by Bathsheba - 08-09-2017, 06:24 PM
RE: CAN YOU HEAR ME? - by Himeldir - 08-13-2017, 08:15 AM
RE: CAN YOU HEAR ME? - by Rift Presence - 08-19-2017, 11:48 PM
RE: CAN YOU HEAR ME? - by Bathsheba - 08-20-2017, 08:38 PM