This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
CAN YOU HEAR ME?
Open Uwaritace 
Bathsheba
Currently championing:
Sing a song, sing a song little one and be at peace.

Drip-

Let your troubles cease and your tears fall no longer…

Drip-

Something… something is here, it whispers at the back of my mind as I stand there, gawping woefully at the ruined Tree. (Do not trust what you hear,) exclaims Owl softly, one ear twitching back as a noise echoes out from the valley. Somebody, something was coming. The noise became the even, familiar tempo of footsteps, trudging their way through the same willowy weeds I had only an hour earlier. Naturally I have to look, tearing watery blue eyes away from the regretful scene to find another equine slipping into the clearing. If it had been slow before, time might as well have stopped in that moment. For the creature parting the foliage was single-handedly the most stunning being I had ever beheld. His coat glimmered as though from some inner light, the opalescent rainbow shifted and merged across the hard planes of his body. His hair draped like fine curtains of black silk upon the ground, heavy with damp and speckled with dew shine. The horn at the centre of his forehead was, if anything, a mite intimidating, its crescent tip dyed deep kohl in color with veins of alien blue threading through its trunk.

How long did I stand there, staring slack-jawed at him? I do not know. But if not for the ear-splitting wail that tore from his mouth, surely I might have been convinced of his being a part of my imagination. This place, this world was so full of strange and unusual things! His handsome figure crumpled to the moist earth in grief as he cried, beseeching everyone and no one of the tragedy that must have befallen the grand Tree before them. Of course it was sad, even I could tell. However it was obvious that this man had some sort of connection to the great (Mother) Tree, that or he was terribly dramatic.

It was only fitting that in that moment, another movement catches my eyes. Whipping around, the weeping man not forgotten, I see something else I should have definitely noticed. However this creature I could forgive, for its body was massive, and designed just so that it camouflaged perfectly with the crisp trunk of the Tree. Just like everything else in this place it was nothing like I have ever seen before. Ethereal and majestic in its silent vigil, peering at us with beady black eyes that spoke of wisdom and years.

W- what are you?” I ask, the words slipping off my tongue before I realized what was happening. Pale blue eyes widened and I took a single step forward, curiosity and terror leveling the playing field in my mind. “Can you speak?

"Talk."

@Himeldirooc - sorry about that! Definitely interacting! :D)
all that glitters
is not gold

image | coding

Messages In This Thread
CAN YOU HEAR ME? - by Bathsheba - 08-09-2017, 06:24 PM
RE: CAN YOU HEAR ME? - by Himeldir - 08-13-2017, 08:15 AM
RE: CAN YOU HEAR ME? - by Rift Presence - 08-19-2017, 11:48 PM
RE: CAN YOU HEAR ME? - by Bathsheba - 08-20-2017, 08:38 PM
RE: CAN YOU HEAR ME? - by Himeldir - 08-23-2017, 07:26 PM
RE: CAN YOU HEAR ME? - by Rift Presence - 08-24-2017, 10:08 PM