This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
It's only forever, it's not long at all
Open Green Labyrinth 
Dreadnought
Currently championing:

There was a lot that could happen in the blink of an eye.

Emotions could change, minds could be set and anger could spark like lightning. Calmness rarely arrived that quickly and neither did the realization of understanding, but sometimes, only sometimes, did they mark their presence at once. His thoughts mixed with her words, set the situation in a whole new light when the personal space was restored and minds could run freely. He knew he was daunting and the glowing marks and ice tinged horns did not help to make him seem mellow or kind. He had been bred for blood and guts and glory, molded from a young age into something that should have been killed before it left it's mother's womb. Years had been spent fighting against everything, until fate finally knocked the ground from under his feet. He had just about found his footing now, but he knew painfully well that only a few misspoken words could make the world bloody again.

But she would never know that.

He breathed calmly as he kept her in his white gaze, always noticing how she moved and the seconds of silence she so often stole. Zahra. So that was her name. He thought it fit her perfectly, just like his name fit him. It did not seem like she would waste time on the sickness, so he offered her a slight nod when she spoke his name. Sometimes it was odd hearing those exact letters slide from the throat of others, as it once had meant so much. Now, they were almost hollow.

"I think you are right." It was not hard to play nice, not even when he threw on a chuckle to lighten the damp mood. Dish sized hooves sunk deeper into the ground as he stepped to her side, lifting his head to follow her gaze. "If you lead, little one - I will follow."

@Zahra
{Image: pixel_commission___arxzero_by_feathercan...aw3iva.png}
“Are you as surprised as I am that I’m the only one here behaving myself?”

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's only forever, it's not long at all - by Dreadnought - 08-18-2017, 09:27 AM