This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
And Then There Was Light
RP Wanted The Portal 
Destrier
Currently championing:

There is no force in the world powerful enough to keep me from returning to the ethereal forest in search of Suli, even though deep down, I know that she will not be there. The hole that her disappearance has left in my heart, my soul is a gaping one, one that cannot simply be healed by time. I demand an explanation for what happened, I desire to have her back, I wish only to know she is safe and that someday, she will return just the same as I remember her. Merlin, too, has become even more withdrawn than usual, but like me, he keeps his tangerine eyes peeled for his friend despite the sickness that’s clung to him since we got here.

The dark memory of the dragon snarling uncharacteristically towards us before disappearing into the thick of the shadows is shattered at the sound of a voice. Slowing my step, I pause and strain to listen; the pitch must belong to that of a child, whose simply spoken word twists my already mutilated heart just a little tighter. My pace quickens, but when a thunderous clap reverberates through the forest, I find myself running to get to him.

He’s a little thing, shrunk back in terror with eyes held open wide, eyes that seem to glow so brilliantly against the encroaching darkness. I slow my step as I drew closer, bister eyes gentle but laced with concern as I look upon him, doing my very best not to startle the boy any further. A quick glance about confirms my fear that he is indeed alone in this world so foreign, so hungry and unforgiving. With considerable care I outstretch a velvet, whiskered muzzle towards him; the last thing I wish to do is frighten him any further and drive him away.

“It’s alright, now,” baritone soothes and reassures, and should the colt begin to show any sign of fear at my presence, then I would immediately step away to give him the space he required. If not, I would linger close, and hope that I could bring comfort to him. “Are you lost?”

image credits

" Watch for me by the moonlight
I'll come to thee by the moonlight
though hell should bar the way "

Messages In This Thread
And Then There Was Light - by Efren - 08-08-2017, 02:39 PM
RE: And Then There Was Light - by Rift Presence - 08-09-2017, 01:57 AM
RE: And Then There Was Light - by Efren - 08-12-2017, 02:01 PM
RE: And Then There Was Light - by Destrier - 08-12-2017, 03:55 PM
RE: And Then There Was Light - by Efren - 08-13-2017, 02:11 PM
RE: And Then There Was Light - by Destrier - 08-13-2017, 09:27 PM
RE: And Then There Was Light - by Efren - 08-16-2017, 09:11 PM