This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Angels fall from the sky, I rise from the bottom.
Open Uwaritace 
Castiella
Currently championing:

His pale eyes looked to her. Oh, how devilish and demented he looks. It makes her heart feel warm and soft looking at the demonic beast. Great towering horns rose from not one, not two, but three spots on each side of his skull. A mocking of the holy trinity on the left and right side on him. Six total, the number of the devil. Castiella smiled... she had her own markings from hell. It plastered her pure white angelic face in three black bands. Soft, creamy tresses float in the warm dampened air. He looks at her, he does not speak, but that is okay. Not everyone is used to seeing a FALLEN angel. Cas waits she likes the silence, but she LOVES the attention. It was something the girl was not use too. For she has not met very many MEN. (other than her two brothers) Maybe, the girl did not know how gorgeous she really was... Do NOT be fooled by appearance. Her soul was uglier than the most monstrous beast in all the depths of hell. Just keep looking past that though. Just keep looking at her beautiful face.

Finally, he spoke. Gruff tones filled the charcoal colored ears of the sweet looking girl. He even smiled at her! Castiella smiled back, and it caused her unholy face to glow with radiance. What was even better is the man dipped his head to her. Such an odd gesture, but it made the sparks on her back rise with excitement. "Throkkir.. Is it older than Latin? " Tilting her head she giggled softly looking back up to the sky. Brother would be so proud of the friends she is making! Oh, and acting was becoming more like her everyday personality. Castiella had perfected the art of hiding everything real from the world. Sometimes her face and words might falter, but hey, she was just a little bit of a psychopath. There is nothing wrong with that! Right?

He joins her in looking up at the sky. Her teal and crimson flecked orbs looked back down to the earth. She studies his markings, horns, and body for a brief moment. Imagination? The word struck her... what was that? The features on her face wrinkled as she tried to figure out what the word meant. What the fuck was an imagination? Was it that thing that let her day dream about killing everyone? Maybe it was the thing that allowed her to think about what she would do to people if she could get away with it. If so then "Oh, my imagination is much more vivid that you think." She trailed off with a small playful giggle. Little, did this man know he was talking to the female Lucifer.

Then the elephant on her chest is exposed. Her masked face let the smile fall as she looked down to the fucking flower pot growing at her hooves. He was the first to ask about it though. Maybe it was a good thing, because if Castiella starts to think about something too much... well, let's not talk about that. A grin flickered on her face like a specter trying to form in front of them. " It is not that bad... I have had it since we crossed the portal. Kaos said it is a gift.." The last word stuck in her mouth like a bitter piece of gum. "Maybe it wouldn't be so bad if I did not grow a garden everywhere I went. I just try not to think about it honestly" was she really being honest? Was Castiella EVER honest? She giggled slightly letting her perfect teal orbs fall back upon the features of the demon in front of her. "Your horns... they are spectacular! " Looking away ( acting like she was shy) milky tresses floated in her eyes covering up her perfect features. People don't like when you stare right? "I am Castiella. " Heavy crimson wings settle against her sparkling peachy bodice.

"Talk"

@Dreadnought
Castiella
I'm Well acquainted with villains
that live in my HEAD
image & coding
Violence may be used at any time, but Castiella is volatile 
THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING
 {Image: UbaggXG.png}

Messages In This Thread
RE: Angels fall from the sky, I rise from the bottom. - by Castiella - 08-11-2017, 07:00 PM