This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Angels fall from the sky, I rise from the bottom.
Open Uwaritace 
Dreadnought
Currently championing:

There was seclusion found when the mist wrapped around ones body, making it's never ending color the only thing one could see. It was neither warm nor cold, it offered little comfort, but yet, it felt good. Red and white danced always in his sight, a curse and blessing from the time he first entered this godforsaken land. The massive Beast blended in as well as a clown at a fashion show, if not worse. Did it matter? No. He was not here to make himself invisible or live his pathetic life in the shadows while others basked in the glory of themselves and their loved ones. He knew very well that his chance at a seemingly normal life had ended even before he drew his first breath. Cursed, that was what he was. Or blessed - it depended on what day it was.

And today he was cursed.

Hooves the size of dinner plates brought his massive frame forwards, muscles worked under the black and white skin until he suddenly stopped and let his eyes search towards the sky. Before him was a tree. Or, to some, it would look more like a black giant that held the skies up and divided the passing air. For a moment, he just watched it, admired it's strength even in death and the colossal impact it had on it's surroundings. And - his heart.

He felt peace. Like a warm blanket had been cuddled around him, it's weight soothing against knots in his shoulders. It felt like drinking a lot of booze and then just relax while you don't gave a rats ass about what happened to the world or yourself. He harvested that feeling, gave into it for a second, before he shook it away. With a step back, he lowered his head, his muzzle almost touching one of the soot covered roots before he whispered two words he had not spoken in years; "Þakka fyrir.". As soon as the breath left his lungs, he hoisted up his horned head and gave a last glance towards the sky.

Would it rain soon?

OOC - Anyone welcome!
Þakka fyrir - Thank you
{Image: pixel_commission___arxzero_by_feathercan...aw3iva.png}
“Are you as surprised as I am that I’m the only one here behaving myself?”

Messages In This Thread
Angels fall from the sky, I rise from the bottom. - by Dreadnought - 08-06-2017, 04:44 PM