This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
le deux
Open Rainforest Cliffs 
Luminar
Currently championing:
LUMINAR
The strange winged mare spoke to them, the pitch of her voice was on edge and nervous. She was incredibly uncomfortable. No wonder. Luminar's milky cosmos eyes softened when he spoke to her, they lost all their harshness and took he took on a friendly tone. He didn't want her to be scared of him or uncomfortable. He just wanted to know her name and how she ended up falling into his home. He was about to speak when she jumped into the screaming moss.

A distraction? Luminar thought, amused. The moss lit up the air with a piercing shriek. It did not bother Luminar. He didn't flinch or look around. He knew the flora in this wood. A smile played on his lips and he shook his head playfully. Very good plan. He glanced at the glowing stallion, waiting for the sound to hit those large, funny looking ears of his. It had to be extremely loud for him. All the while, he watched the mare more closely - she was desperately seeking a way out. He could show her many safe paths out of the rainforest, if she'd care to let him. And if that strange, horny beast would let her be.
"Talk."

SHE'S A COLD, HARD BITCH, BUT JUST A KISS ON THE LIPS AND I WAS ON MY KNEES.
It kills me not to know this, but I've all but just forgotten, what the color of her eyes were, and her scars or how she got them.
image || coding

@alya
ooc; ouuu that didn't turn out the way he wanted
Thread Table
All violence/force may be used any time as long as it doesn't cripple or kill him!

Messages In This Thread
le deux - by Ayla - 08-06-2017, 04:19 PM
RE: le deux - by Himeldir - 08-07-2017, 02:24 PM
RE: le deux - by Ayla - 08-20-2017, 09:49 PM
RE: le deux - by Luminar - 08-20-2017, 11:27 PM
RE: le deux - by Himeldir - 08-24-2017, 02:13 PM
RE: le deux - by Luminar - 08-25-2017, 01:01 AM
RE: le deux - by Ayla - 08-25-2017, 07:33 AM
RE: le deux - by Luminar - 08-25-2017, 07:19 PM