This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Where's the Moon?
Private Siren's Summit 
Himeldir
Currently championing:
HIMELDIR

As blue orbs adjusted to the light, the man soon realized the glow was coming from them. Their bodice cracked like stone work as red lines broke forth like lava from a mountain. It was interesting to say the least and it did not bother him that much for he glowed brighter and better than those silly little cracks endorsing their pelt. His stance became regal, filling up with self pride. He was, could be, the only one that should glow so brightly.
"Dear child.." His voice too held the same kind of tone. Almost kingly and grand. "..You tell me your name as if we know each other. You are too trusting. what if I am here to kill you?" he was blunt and moved closer to her warning her. Making a point towards the dangers of trusting others so quickly. "Am I from here?" He repeated her question with a laugh "I am of the Earth and Moon if that answers your question" He moved around her watching her muscular frame as he went, bark scraping against his soft skin as he squeezed himself between trees. Mud splattered up his almost perfectly white socks. But he did not care, he wasn't one for keeping himself tight too often. Unless he was on a date, then he Would "doll" himself up. "You should be more careful whom you trust child" His words slithered out. "You are lucky that I do not bite" He grinned as he came to a stop in front of her. "what brings you out here?"

"Talk."

"Mennai in eleni ier ier á cala."
"Until the stars are all alight."
image || coding
Use magic/force/ect upon him.

Native Riftian

Messages In This Thread
Where's the Moon? - by Akumi - 08-06-2017, 12:13 AM
RE: Where's the Moon? - by Himeldir - 08-07-2017, 01:21 PM
RE: Where's the Moon? - by Akumi - 08-16-2017, 04:18 AM
RE: Where's the Moon? - by Himeldir - 08-19-2017, 08:32 AM
RE: Where's the Moon? - by Akumi - 08-21-2017, 05:00 PM