This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Retrograde
RP Wanted The Portal 
Crowley
Currently championing:
The wails and screams of the damned fade away into nothingness, nothing more than an already forgotten memory in the back of his mind. Beside him, Talbot continues to cower, that spineless waste, the speckled egg still held protectively within his jaws.

This new world is eerily quiet, a stark contrast to the chaos they had just left behind, and they are most definitely not alone here. All around them luminescent eyes glower at them through the mist, threatening, daring the newcomers to take a single wrong step towards them. Crowley returns the glare with one of his own, ears dipping against his dropped skull and lips curling backwards to expose stained teeth that were prepared to attack. The eyes seem to merely blink back at them, their stares seeming to somehow intensify without truly changing.

“Piss off,” the brindle speaks crudely towards the unseen entities, his own golden eyes shifting about to watch for signs of movement, but for now, there is none.

Behind him, the faithful hellhound had grown uncharacteristically quiet. Ever since the Moon’s curse, which was now gone but had caused something else entirely to plague his master in its absence, Talbot had become the brindle’s protector, his only thing keeping him remotely connected to reality when his mind was wrought with sickness. As Crowley moved boldly forward, having every intention to get the hell out of wherever this place was, a low growl stopped him in his tracks.

With an unrestrained sigh, Crowley turned with a roll of his eyes and was ready to chastise the hound for being such a coward, but any and all words he’d been ready to speak died on his tongue when he faced his companion. Talbot just didn’t look right, and as the brindle furrowed his brows and opened his mouth to speak, the canine did something completely unexpected.

He growled once more with hackles raised, and declaring his master far too close, lunged forward with impressive speed to bite his foreleg.

It was a bad idea.

If nobody had known they were there before, then they definitely did after a primal shriek cut through the dense air. The brindle didn’t think twice when he lashed out in retaliation, striking out with a cloven hoof for the hound’s head, but luckily for the mutt, he missed. Crowley gave chase to the hound for several yards, wanting nothing more than to beat the dog into a bloody fucking pulp before drawing to a sudden halt, and with sides heaving from sheer rage, he watched as his only friend disappeared into the dark of night.

There was a small crack behind him at that moment, and whirling about, Crowley looked down to the egg that had been left behind. It was rolling back and forth as the babe within broke free of its protective prison, and with venom thick in his voice the brindle called out. “You forgot your stupid egg!” But if Talbot even had the gall to return to him, Crowley had already claimed keeps on it anyway.

Another moment, and the tiny form of tawny colored cat emerged with a mighty mew; or, at least, as mighty as its new lungs could manage. Crowley only stared down at it for a long moment, seeming at war with what to do with the useless little thing. Then, with a defiant, sharp snort, he closes the distance between them and cautiously lowers his nose to defenseless kit.

One bond had been abruptly lost, but another had formed, even if Crowley had yet to wholly realize it.

{link to SWP participation} – I would love to post it but Helovia went kaput?? D: But I did post him to it! ;-;

Magics:
{*]SAFE - Ability to curse characters for the price of a scar on his own person.\n[*}SAFE - Tendrils of shadow follow and roll off of him as well as faint, incoherent whispers.

Items:
None of any sort

Amulets:
1 Time amulet

Companions:
Frozen - Talbot – Common Hellhound – not certain of his birthdate now ;_; I just know that he is about six years old.
SAFE - Freya – Caracal – Hatched as they entered! :D Drench 1173

Crowley & Talbot
oh lord won’t you save me
save me from myself
oh lord won’t you forgive me
for I have lost control

Messages In This Thread
Retrograde - by Crowley - 08-03-2017, 12:56 AM
RE: Retrograde - by Abigor - 08-04-2017, 06:45 AM
RE: Retrograde - by Crowley - 08-04-2017, 02:20 PM
RE: Retrograde - by Rift Presence - 08-05-2017, 09:16 AM
RE: Retrograde - by Abigor - 08-10-2017, 07:39 AM