This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Effin Paradise
Open Floating Key 
Castiella
Currently championing:

Charcoal ears pinned sharply against her skull. This woman, this thing has the AUDACITY to scorn them like their mother. Her maw went to open, she when to lash the woman with her whip like tongue, but the boy spoke up first. His small voice rang out, and he casts a glance towards the fallen angel. Teal eyes narrowed into dangerous slits as he continued to babble on. As the boy spoke her unholy maw mumbled out just a few words.
"You are not our mother.." The phrase seemed more like a hiss from the satanic maw of the girl. Abigor would be the only one close enough to hear the comment. Okay, blah, blah, blah, more words about a shark and shit like that. Cas almost giggled when he started about saving a life of a shark. Crimson eyes rolled, and a small huff fell from her banded muzzle."As long as the world goes around, so does the circle of life. "

Long silky strands of her mane floated over her masked skull as a soft breeze blew through the small group. God this is so annoying. Abigor is rambling on about them being related. Cas wanted to snap at him Who the fuck cares?! Clearly, this girl does not want to be linked to YOU. Like an impatient child, her tri-tones hooves moved about the soft grass. Black flowers have already started to form a bouquet where she stands. Damn flowers... Ears lifted forward as she spoke of her father being a monster. Castiella giggled clearly this woman did not know who she was in the company of. Calstron was no monster to Castiella, but he was a monster to the world. Abigor.. Lord only fucking knows what is wrong with his father. The boy does not even look right. Maybe he was a case of inbreeding! Small giggles seeped from her maw once again. This was great.

A little snap caused the girl to come out of her day dream. The small milk teeth did no real damage to her pelt, but the sparks on her bodice began to rise in anger. How dare he touch her! Her larger maw snapped back at him with pinned ears. Her voice cut through the air like a dagger " I wish you would... Go on Abi, drag this little angel of god down to hell with you. I am sure she would LOVE to be in your company." Crimson speckled orbs narrowed on his golden eyes. A Cheshire smile fell across her maw. In reality, she would miss the boy, but she could never admit it. Cas would never tell her TOY she would hate to see him leave. So she just kept the malevolent grin plastered on her masked face.

Luckily, the mood shifted, and the deviant duo began to work together on ONE target. The boy rumbled in laughter. Her banded muzzle giggled knowing that the halo might burn into tar if she were to touch it. The lady started spitting out names of things and places. The giggles stopped as her head twisted to the side. "I have never heard of such a place or such people." Giggles escaped her maw again when Abi spoke back up. " Hey now! I could be the Lady of the light. If I wanted to be." Teal eyes rolled "So you did not get it from an angel? The Lady of light did... And where did she get it? Only the Uttermost holy creatures can bestow a halo. " Long creamy tresses floated over the twisting features of her face. If this girl was Holy in any way, she better start praying...

"Talk"

@Abigor @Cahira

Castiella
I'm Well acquainted with villains 
that live in my HEAD
image & coding
Violence may be used at any time, but Castiella is volatile 
THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING
 {Image: UbaggXG.png}

Messages In This Thread
Effin Paradise - by Abigor - 08-02-2017, 09:51 AM
RE: Effin Paradise - by Castiella - 08-02-2017, 04:19 PM