This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Effin Paradise
Open Floating Key 
Abigor
Currently championing:
Abigor
The colt snorted softly at the crazy filly. One day she would learn who the real hunter was, one day he would hunt her down. He knew he would not kill her, not just for fun anyway, something far more primal than death would happen. They weren't blood so it was only natural. Yet his brain and body were to young to realize such things might one day happen. For now he imagined her being his sharp tongued sidekick as they tracked their prey through this neon world. Sunny eyes rolled and ears flicked back at her nasty words. Sometimes it was best to just keep your mouth shut and let the girl thing whatever they wanted.

His eyebrows lift slight as the mare yells at him to stop then continued yelling. He glanced at Cas eyes sparking darkly. 'You stay out of this.' He longed to whisper that to her, and hoped his look said enough. Like she would really listen anyway. To him she was all mouth no brain. She didn't always think things through before the words were spilling out. Speaking of which crap came dropping out of her twisted muzzle. Eyes closed for a moment a plan forming swiftly. "I tossed it into the ocean as a sign of respect. Would you rather see it's body rotting in the sun, or in the water feeding something?" His brows rose once more before speaking again, trying to leave no room for interruption. "What if there is a shark down there that is starving and I just saved it's life by pushing that in there? I know I rather my corpse give life to something than rot away." Of course every last word had been a massive pile of bullshit. He could give a fuck less about the creatures starving or the dead thing. If creatures could not feed or defend themselves, then they would and should die. 'Nature is a bitch motherfucker.'

His ears tilt forwards a hair trying not to seem to eager, but longing to know. A monster? "Yes she told me that is what people would call him. Did he have red wire markings on his body, like mine?" His heart suddenly thundered adrenaline flooding his system. He was high on endorphins and the need for blood and gore almost took his breath away. He turned his head slowly to show the left side of his face where red barbed wire seemed strung over his face. The eye on this side was gold with blood mixed in a testament to the demon within. "He was snow white with red markings just like mine, and a scarlet mane and tail." He eyed her hungrily as the surge of hormones ebbed. "I have no doubt you are my aunt." He stared into her eyes a fire blazing in his own gaze.

Rage bubbled through him as Cas opened her big mouth. He struck out snapping his teeth at her his ears pinning to his skull. With a snort he turned away from the angelic filly. Fuck her. "What Cas, worried I might leave you if I had some other family?" He sneered before smirking darkly. He wouldn't leave the sweet little set up he had found; a wet nurse that fed him when he wanted then let him go off and do whatever. It was really a perfect setup, not as nice as it would have been with his own mother,but not half bad. When Cas spoke again his anger vanished like morning dew. Laughter erupted from him once more, "Cas would you quite making me damnit?" After a few moments the laughter did die away as the lady explained where she had gotten the trinket. The places and names she gave were strange and aggravating. His eyes rolled and he looked at Cas wondering if she could give a shit less about that bit. "Lady of Light huh?" He smirked swallowing more laughter, "Was she a golden color with flowing hair like Cas here?" He cast a sidelong glance at her, wondering when she would figure out he was making fun of her. "If so, then I would almost bet she was not a lady." He chuckled again his tiny tail flicking in his twisted glee.

-----------------------------
Talk
Words :: 712 Sorry it took so long guys! @Cahira @Castiella
image credits
- table by Niki -
{Image: TCmgImN.png}

Messages In This Thread
Effin Paradise - by Abigor - 08-02-2017, 09:51 AM
RE: Effin Paradise - by Castiella - 08-02-2017, 04:19 PM
RE: Effin Paradise - by Cahira - 08-03-2017, 04:48 AM
RE: Effin Paradise - by Abigor - 08-04-2017, 09:00 AM
RE: Effin Paradise - by Castiella - 08-09-2017, 08:42 PM