This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Effin Paradise
Open Floating Key 
Castiella
Currently championing:
His words made the girl laugh. She shook her head as he went on a small tangent about how he was smarter than that. She was not stupid. Why would the ugly little bastard be running towards the bush if he was not chasing it? The smile on her deviant face just watched him. His remarks burrowed under her skin. Teeth almost lashed out to take a chunk from his bitter little neck. "Abigor, sometimes I just don't know with you... You do one smart thing out of ten fucking stupid ones. " Her shoulders rolled as she looked away from the hideous colt. "The mighty hunter would not have to talk so much if the lesser hunter would just fucking do something right. " Her tones snapped in the air like a bull whip. Blood splattered eyes narrowed on the boy with a malevolent grin. She would give the kid props; he had balls for how young he was. It still was not enough to impress her. Though he was growing on her ( Like a fucking leech ).

The features of her face contorted and twisted into something more pleasant as she giggled softly.Crazed eyes turned to see a mare appear from the woods. Her head tilted slightly causing silky white tresses to float over her face. She laughed watching Abi kick the corpse into the sea. That's right bitch clean up my mess... She would have mumbled the words out loud if the woman was not so close. Eyes shifted to Abigor as the woman asked what was wrong with the creature. "We just found it dead on the shore. Poor thing, it was too stupid to survive... " Her head shook slightly as she let her glance fall side ways towards her BROTHER.

Blah, blah, let's get over all this possible family shit. Her teal eyes surfed over the woman's body. Massive blood wings shifted against her sparkling sides as she stood there. Well, fuck this boy says she can never shut up! She mocks the child in her head and giggles looking off into the distance. It was so much fun picking on the odd little unicorn child. Oh, wait did the woman give her name? Fuck what was it again... Cah.. Cahi? No, Cahira! A sigh floats from her mouth as her banded muzzle turned to notice the halo floating over the girl horn. Would she burn if Castiella touched her? Was she really that pure that she deserved a halo? The questions caused her maw to twist into a deviant smile before Abigor started saying something. Black tipped ears pinned sharply to her skull, but they quickly perked up with a genuinely (fake) smile. That little ass hole... He was going to get it late, just wait for little fucker. DON'T go to sleep tonight...

" He does not know what he is saying. The poor boy got dropped on his head during birth. That is what causes his ailment. " Her smile grew wider. It was so much fun to fuck with the poor bastard. "I am Castiella " Finally, someone else noticed the thing floating above that woman horn. Her hooves moved closer to the woman after her brother spoke. Bright teal eyes looked closer to the halo. It just floated there... interesting. "Yes, I think for the first time you are actually right about that Abigor.... " Her smile contorted into something wicked and much darker. "It would flow great with my long angelic mane, and just look at these beautiful wings..." The larger feathers lifted into the air as she walked around the woman. Then she came to a halt in front of her. "Where does one acquire such a beautiful thing? " Giggles rumble from her chest as her mask skull twisted to the side. The tri toned hooves moved to stand next to Abigor once again.

"Talk"

@Abigor @Cahira

OOC:: <3
Castiella
I'm Well acquainted with villains 
that live in my HEAD
image & coding
Violence may be used at any time, but Castiella is volatile 
THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING
 {Image: UbaggXG.png}

Messages In This Thread
Effin Paradise - by Abigor - 08-02-2017, 09:51 AM