This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Art 4 Table?
Meaning if you wanna help me html I'll throw art @you.
Sky
Currently championing:

I tried to code a table, but this is as far as I got (more or less copy-pasted from a google search of "hey how do you put text over an image") and now I'm stuckkkkkk. I could probably send what I have so far over discord, but it probably wouldn't even be that helpful. I'd really like some pretty text boxes n stuff, maybe even with their own background patterns if that's possible? (I have absolutely no idea.) Yee I know there are free tables, but like I sort of want it formatted a certain way Also, I want to use this bg image and idk how that would work with permissions...

Anyway, I done drew the art at the top of this table. Can't quite offer a fullbody because the above image took like at least 8 hours? (Unless making a table takes 8 hours in which case yeah seems legit. I have no idea how long it takes to code these things properly.)

Anyway, I'd much rather do a headshot or halfbody. (As long as it's the front half. I'm sure your character has a beautiful booty, but I'd rather draw their face.) Lined or lineless, cell or soft shading. Idc you decide. You should also probably know ahead of time that I suck at drawing antlers. Horns are fine. As for other art samples err, literally all the art I have of Ingrid is stuff I drew, so you can look on her profile. Lol. And my dA is here. (You can also look there if you need proof that I suck at drawing antlers.)

Fun times. I'll just like draw stuff for the first person who replies? (Unless they can't code tables in which case bruh...)

Well, this was a fun little awkward conversation we just had here.

Okay. Thank you.

- Sky
:)

Messages In This Thread
Art 4 Table? - by Sky - 08-01-2017, 07:02 AM
RE: Art 4 Table? - by Neowulf - 08-01-2017, 08:06 AM
RE: Art 4 Table? - by Sky - 08-06-2017, 03:57 PM
RE: Art 4 Table? - by Mauja - 08-06-2017, 04:01 PM