This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
It's only forever, not long at all.
Private Ennunyenda 
Rumpelstiltskin
Currently championing:
RUMPELSTILTSKIN
The melodic tones of this creatures voice caused the already blurred mind to take it further allowing this hypnotizing affect to take fully a hold, Kiada was such a special specimen and Rum would make certain that he learned every inch of this siren's mind. Since the trial had began to take away those damned seizures when his magic was activated he had been constantly choking on this invisible smog. It burned the very lining of his lungs, causing his throat to grow dry so very quickly. This unusual atmosphere actually comforted the devil causing his mind to ignore the burning and what seemed like charring of his very lungs, focusing intently upon the darling being before him. A wicked grin flattered his face as she commentated in regards to her feathered friend, good this was oh so good. The words she graced his ears with were like a symphony singing the sweetest of melodies, catching onto the tune as his bodice seem to move in a beat all his own. As the deep octaves began to speak one could tell his breath was almost taken from him, smirking lightly to attempt to hide the hiccup as he then spoke. "Indeed it allows one to see the secrets of the world so many miss.." The charming tones laced with a bit of rasp and luring danger. A whisper that made those battle worn horns tilt with interest, was this such a unusual thing? A creature not formally from the prior land? The more words that drew from those inky lips caused the devil to grow anxious especially with his mind tainted to such a degree.

Such a place was Helovia that others were drawn without knowing or understanding such a reason. "How peculiar deary...my if it has birthed such a specimen as you than it must be a divine place." The words cooing from that forked tongue as his skull inclined to listen intently to every word absorbing the information like a leech to blood. Spoken words of these Gods whom once controlled the lands before them, then an outcast... it was similarity to the other lands he had ventured and one he had claimed. Such places seemed just experimental for the Gods to test the mortal lab rats, my weren't they narcissistic beings? All of this for glory and praise for themselves. Though the wolfish grin made his eyelids narrow, oh was this the time where the fairy was actually a bit of a naughty lady? The manner in which her tones lightened and yet became more coy and sly. Attempting to keep his vision from blurring with his invisible fog to focus upon that beautiful visage, "Kiada a Amazon with a rebel spirit I would have never guessed...are you not full of surprises to be uncovered like that of Pandora's box.." A giggle escaping those lips as his icy eyes scanned her fine details, as she inquired of his travels. "I journey from far lands, one where Gods are elements of seasons; though there I was betrayed to a King. Then conquering the lands of ancient civilizations where lands flourished. Though with time perhaps the devil is never meant to stay put...taking life is a testy art you see and staying placed to long can cause destruction even if I do not bestow it.." The rumbling of his voice was alluring though serious as he grinned wildly. It was always interesting to see how others would perceive his magic. Would he be graced a monster once more?

Word count: 589.
Notes: Hehe made his trial issues come up ;3 make things even more interesting.
Tag: @Kiada

you will always be fond of me
I represent all of the sins you never had the courage to commit
image || coding

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's only forever, not long at all. - by Rumpelstiltskin - 08-22-2017, 07:48 PM