This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
It's only forever, not long at all.
Private Ennunyenda 
Rumpelstiltskin
Currently championing:
RUMPELSTILTSKIN
The intoxication was slowly interweaving with his already twisted mind as hooves continued to travel at a completely relaxed and at ease pace, nostrils were trained to slowly inhale and slowly exhale not wishing to make this odd atmosphere complicate him further. Icy eyes scanned gently as the perfume of something else began to waft in, was it equine? A question arose curious if it truly was another or perhaps his tainted mind playing tricks, though eyes soon re-positioned forward and when they did the most divine presence stood. Metal bloomed from her skull in a majestic manner, bladed feathers rose into a headdress as guards wrapped her shoulders. All of this rose gold complimented by the halcyon skin and with closer observation a blanketed hindquarters appeared. Another appaloosa bloodline oh how rare it was to find these days, of course his was not as prominent as she but those deep crimson splatters were a clear indication. The words that came were swift and not quite demanding more questioning, so she was new to this place too? "No empress I am sorry to sing I do not, for just a small section is all I have explored." The silver tongued words leaving in their rich baritones, as he strode possibly too close for most though halting as he met that bewitching gaze of hers.

Of course the devil had noted the large avian creature upon her bodice, though paid little mind for now. Not to disregard its abilities but even though he came close one with any intelligence would realize he meant no threat as of now. Muscles shifted beneath the scarred flesh as those battle worn horns shifted with the chiseled skull, leonine tail swaying gently behind as the blades were always respected to other things in close proximity. "You deary look ready for war or love, which is it?" Questioning as he inhaled her scent deeply, curious if she would catch his odd speech. Rum was always one to find amusement in seeing what others limitations were and trust me he knew how sick he was that goes without anyone having to state. It was true though, love and war were so closely related it was almost difficult to tell the difference most times. Did they love you or was it like an ally just trying to get in close to steal your worth? It was foolish but oh everyone has fallen to love's demise and at least war you had one task; survive. Ears shifting upon his skull as the breeze sent his red hair into a flurry while he patiently awaited the powerful woman to respond. Such a specimen she was, refined, beautiful and deadly lethal he could see. This woman may have fears but she did mask them well, though all secrets are not locked away forever.

Word count: 472.
Notes: Rum is harmless to women xD None the less himself. hahaha Btw I love her shouting at him. xD
Tag: @Kiada

you will always be fond of me
I represent all of the sins you never had the courage to commit
image || coding

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's only forever, not long at all. - by Rumpelstiltskin - 08-02-2017, 11:40 AM