This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Ramblers in the wilderness
RP Wanted The Portal 
Nathanael
Currently championing:
NATHANAEL
I wasn't there when all hell broke loose but I wasn't far behind. We hadn't heard from dad in awhile and though we knew where he was and that he could take care of himself - long gaps in communication still left Bara and I concerned. He didn't have to come back for us or check up on us anymore - at six years old, we had this shit figured out and he hasn't been part of our demon hunting team since he left for Helovia - but he's still family and family always has your back. After convincing Barakiel to stay behind with Kastiel, Marlena, and the rest of the herd, I left on my own - taking to the skies on powerful wings, thunder following in my wake.

It was difficult to find Helovia at first. Thick black smoke has nearly consumed the entirety of dad's last known location and the effects of it leave a puzzled expression on my dark face. The land below nearly oozes death and destruction, screaming of evil (possibly demonic) forces. Dark, unhealthy, and zero signs of life. My instinct drives me closer, seeking to investigate and hopefully find some trace of dad. Flying just above the reaches of the black smoke, though, only confirms that aerial investigations won't be happening - I can't see through the mess well enough to learn anything useful. I move to descend into it but as soon as my nose drifts beneath the black stuff, I feel like I'm suffocating - the foreign clouds leeching the air from my lungs triggering a small coughing fit before I thrust my wings downward, raising myself above them once more. Pale blue eyes scan the tops of the black stuff, looking for a hole or clearing to drop into. I half expected to come up empty handed and not find anything - thus being forced to turn back and I nearly gave up when I finally saw it. There, towards the south western reaches was a small break, a clearing. I race towards it without a second thought, which really isn't the best idea I've ever had.

By the time I see the portal, it's too late.

I'd been flying fast, too fast to slow down and reverse. Too fast to avoid the pull of the portal. Hurtled into darkness, it's difficult to discern which way is up but the travel is blissfully short and soon I'm falling. But there isn't anything graceful about it. Wings and legs flail in a desperate attempt to right myself before impact. Failure is imminent. The ground is rushing up to meet me so I tuck my wings and legs to brace for my inevitable collision with the foreign soil. I land with a solid thud and a grunt, the breath forced from my lungs and leaving me disoriented for a few moments. I cough as I attempt to inhale, carefully shifting and lifting myself off the ground. "Son of a bitch." I mutter under my breath, voice rough and strained from getting the wind knocked out of me. As soon as I can breathe more steadily again, the burning in my lungs nearly eased, I raise my head to glance around me. The trees are gnarled and dark (practically reaching out for me), glowing neon eyes dot the darkest shadows and for a moment I'm simply frozen. "What the hell?"

demons run
when a good man goes to war
image || coding

(First post with him since he was a baby 4 years ago. Gotta find my sweet spot with him again. xD Have fun with him!)

FOREIGNER
Magic (he was born with these, if he keeps anything just reword it however it makes the most sense, a couple of them seem like they might be vanity magic) ::
- Retractable wings
- Eyes glow light blue - nearly white - with magic use
- Wings produce thunder in flight

No items or anything else. No specific requests. Come say hi to Nate! :D

Messages In This Thread
Ramblers in the wilderness - by Nathanael - 07-31-2017, 08:33 AM
RE: Ramblers in the wilderness - by Rift Presence - 08-02-2017, 06:43 PM
RE: Ramblers in the wilderness - by Zahra - 08-04-2017, 09:47 PM
RE: Ramblers in the wilderness - by Nathanael - 08-09-2017, 05:27 AM
RE: Ramblers in the wilderness - by Zahra - 08-14-2017, 12:46 AM