This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Mine
Open Solanis 
Rift Presence
Currently championing:
Perhaps it was Tamlin's muzzle pointing into the air in initial refusal of the siren’s demand, or perhaps sirens are not creatures meant to dissolve into euphoric bliss other than that of their own song and consuming their prey beneath the waves.

Whatever the reason, this flowery gift turned on the siren the moment it passed her thin-lipped and sharp-toothed mouth.

Dark, soulful eyes narrow as everything began to twist around her. Both of her clawed, webbed hands splayed deep into the soil, as if to anchor herself in a world that was suddenly so changeable. Her teeth bared in a grimace, held so tightly together that a mismatched point popped off into the thick grassy banks of the water.

Suddenly the creature was pushed into the lives she had taken; those last fleeting moments when her siren’s trance wore off from her pretty prey and their lungs filled with burning water. Right before consciousness left, letting them feel her sharp teeth sink into soft, giving flesh.

And the siren screeched. At first they were wordless wails, but then they became, “Nüwa,” the name of the creature.

Panic and fear filled her; for though she may speak and appear sentient, the siren did not understand that those she fed upon had true lives. She was still a beast; a creature of instinct that hunted as she was designed, without a choice or thought to greater things.

So she flailed, thick body seeking her refuge beneath the waves. Though in her thrashing, those clawed and webbed hands found purchase on both equids bodies.

And then she was gone.
the Rift
what lies beneath

This will be the last RP post to this thread!
Both @Nüwa and @Tamlin now have clawmarks from the siren. When they heal, the scars will burn vlue whenever exposed to a siren's song.
» Presence of the Rift «

Messages In This Thread
Mine - by Tamlin - 07-29-2017, 10:24 AM
RE: Mine - by Nüwa - 07-29-2017, 01:51 PM
RE: Mine - by Tamlin - 07-29-2017, 05:38 PM
RE: Mine - by Rift Presence - 07-29-2017, 07:03 PM
RE: Mine - by Nüwa - 07-30-2017, 12:31 PM
RE: Mine - by Tamlin - 07-31-2017, 01:05 PM
RE: Mine - by Rift Presence - 08-02-2017, 08:45 PM
RE: Mine - by Nüwa - 08-05-2017, 09:20 AM
RE: Mine - by Tamlin - 08-06-2017, 08:27 AM
RE: Mine - by Rift Presence - 08-19-2017, 11:06 PM