This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Mine
Open Solanis 
Rift Presence
Currently championing:
Dark eyes look towards the pale creature that approaches her; their water-like surfaces reflect the metallic glint of her half-spread wings. The sharpness of her eyes and teeth seems to fade at the sweet, sing-song sounds of the light mare. A webbed, long-fingered hand goes to the flower in her hair as the woman mentions it—and her thin-lipped and sharp-toothed smile grows at the sound of ’friends’.

The hum in her throat ceases, her other clawed hand settling on the blood-bathed, blue-green grass that fringes her lake. Her thin, mottled, grey-blue arm pulls her thick and aquatic body partially onto the land.

Though her curious advance towards the metallic mare is halted by the sudden movement and interference by the black, magically green-thumbed stallion. Naked eyelids blink over her cryptic gaze as she listens to the man.

There is a part of her that bristles at him coming between her and her new quarry friend. And it makes fiercer the lines of her angular face.

Yet, there is another part of her that preens beneath the compliments he pays her. So, instead of reacting with her primal violence, the siren raises a webbed claw from the grass and removes the blue flower in her tentacle-like hair.

“‘Eu…phor-ic bliss?’” her non-singing voice is whispery soft, and slightly hoarse, above the waves. She looks from each creature and then to the blue petals, before removing a handful of petals with surprising dexterity for those webbed hands.

Pushing the soft petals between her thin lips and sharp teeth with one hand, she held out the remaining parts of the bloom to the equines, “With me?” And, though it was a question, those dark eyes didn’t quite leave much room for refusal.
the Rift
what lies beneath

@Nüwa @Tamlin
» Presence of the Rift «

Messages In This Thread
Mine - by Tamlin - 07-29-2017, 10:24 AM
RE: Mine - by Nüwa - 07-29-2017, 01:51 PM
RE: Mine - by Tamlin - 07-29-2017, 05:38 PM
RE: Mine - by Rift Presence - 07-29-2017, 07:03 PM
RE: Mine - by Nüwa - 07-30-2017, 12:31 PM
RE: Mine - by Tamlin - 07-31-2017, 01:05 PM
RE: Mine - by Rift Presence - 08-02-2017, 08:45 PM