This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Mine
Open Solanis 
Nüwa
Currently championing:

So it did speak. Or yell.

Yelling was maybe a more appropriate reply to her harsh words a few moments earlier, but it still caught her off guard when he suddenly decided to show signs of life. And boy were they clear! So clear in fact, that he even tried to spray her with blood, something she barely escaped by jumping to the side like a filly in play. The distance between them grew. Her ears had been peaked, but after the vicious attack (it was not), they lay flat against her antlered skull, her tongue ready to lash out. But she remained silent, as another sound caught her attention. With her tail still swinging she focused her pink gaze towards the water and quickly decided that the danger was there and not in the lazy unicorn flinging blood at unsuspecting and innocent souls.

The one looking at her from the water was not innocent, she knew that much. Doing stupid things and not learning from it was what she spend her days doing, so she could not help herself but smile. "Oh, aren't you pretty?" She dared to take a step closer while her wings opened up halfway - a sign of her being relaxed. "And such a beautiful flower you have!" The tone of her voice sounded like she almost giggled of excitement about seeing such a creature. "Can I be your friend?"

@Tamlin
{Image: com__nuwa_icon_by_steamfaun_db4o059_by_a...b4q9wv.gif}

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost.

Messages In This Thread
Mine - by Tamlin - 07-29-2017, 10:24 AM
RE: Mine - by Nüwa - 07-29-2017, 01:51 PM
RE: Mine - by Tamlin - 07-29-2017, 05:38 PM
RE: Mine - by Rift Presence - 07-29-2017, 07:03 PM
RE: Mine - by Nüwa - 07-30-2017, 12:31 PM
RE: Mine - by Tamlin - 07-31-2017, 01:05 PM
RE: Mine - by Rift Presence - 08-02-2017, 08:45 PM