This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Mine
Open Solanis 
Rift Presence
Currently championing:
They were intrigued.

Drawn by the magic and scent of blood in their waters, the sirens milled in the depths beneath where this dark stallion worked. Their dark, soulful eyes stared up at the surface; intelligent curiosity flashing as a new flower formed from the blood that enticed them.

One younger, smaller, but more curious siren slowly drifted towards the surface. Her long, webbed and clawed fingers hesitantly reached out towards the blue bloom and pulled it beneath the surface to her. Cupping it and studying it for a few moments, she then plucked the flower and carefully tucked it within her tentacle-like hair.

And then, also slowly, she breached the water. Thin lips contorted around her sharp, mismatched teeth in a shy smile as she looked towards the collapsed man, as if to ask, “Is it pretty on me?”

Though her face darkened as she saw another—a beautiful creature of light skin. Soulful eyes sharpened on her, and her teeth seemed to grow sharper as the dark one shouted.

A low hum started in her throat, as if she thought to sing these two into a trance…but she didn’t start her song just yet. A few fugaxia blooms still blossomed near the bloodbath; always eager to open at any semblance of a siren’s song.
the Rift
what lies beneath
» Presence of the Rift «

Messages In This Thread
Mine - by Tamlin - 07-29-2017, 10:24 AM
RE: Mine - by Nüwa - 07-29-2017, 01:51 PM
RE: Mine - by Tamlin - 07-29-2017, 05:38 PM
RE: Mine - by Rift Presence - 07-29-2017, 07:03 PM
RE: Mine - by Nüwa - 07-30-2017, 12:31 PM
RE: Mine - by Tamlin - 07-31-2017, 01:05 PM
RE: Mine - by Rift Presence - 08-02-2017, 08:45 PM
RE: Mine - by Nüwa - 08-05-2017, 09:20 AM