This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Something in me, Awakes
RP Wanted The Portal 
Moä Te
Currently championing:

you lose yourself

trying to hold on to nothing

Her ears pinned back at the closeness he chose, holding back the urge to dig her teeth into his sinus cavity.  Though she didn't attack, she didn't stop her lips from curling back. Sure it was awful news to arrive to, she didn't think she deserved the irritating reaction. Her head shook, trying to shake away the uncomfortable feeling of anger. She let her ears ease up, catching his name. Himeldir, a pleasant name.  Her eyes followed him as he stomped away, groaning and stepping out to catch up.

"Now, hold on.  Don't think you can snap at me and walk away.  Where are you going?" The girl trotted to catch up, keeping her distance. "They didn't cause anything.  There's a lot of shit going on." Her voice became quiet, murmuring her last words. 

Sighing, she placed herself behind the stallion.  Wandering with him for a while is better then wandering by herself. She watched the ground as she walked, intentionally snapping branched under her hooves.  Each snap made her wince, but the sound filled the silence that she seemed to be forever surrounded with.

Messages In This Thread
Something in me, Awakes - by Himeldir - 07-28-2017, 07:04 AM
RE: Something in me, Awakes - by Moä Te - 07-28-2017, 01:40 PM
RE: Something in me, Awakes - by Rift Presence - 07-29-2017, 03:26 PM
RE: Something in me, Awakes - by Himeldir - 07-31-2017, 01:48 PM
RE: Something in me, Awakes - by Moä Te - 08-01-2017, 08:28 PM
RE: Something in me, Awakes - by Himeldir - 08-06-2017, 10:54 AM
RE: Something in me, Awakes - by Moä Te - 08-11-2017, 05:38 AM