This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
in her Master's kingdom
RP Wanted The Portal 
Ingrid
Currently championing:

Reference Credit

Ingrid was starting to get seriously creeped out by this place. There were strange, glowing plants, weird noises, and shadowy figures that periodically darted through the trees. They made her stomach turn. Take into account the constant rain and thunder, and the spookiness got bad enough to make almost anyone paranoid. Acorn sized droplets were thudding down on her back as she walked. Every once in a while, she'd jump at something that screeched in the distance or rustled through the undergrowth in front of her. She'd been walking for at least an hour when she heard a high-pitched twinkling sound coming from somewhere to her left. She raised her head, turned her ears towards it, and froze. A shiver went racing down her spine: Something was laughing.

"What the hell?" she gasped. She shook her head. She was done being taunted by shadow creatures, and decided it was time to find out what these things were after. She turned to walk in the direction of the giggling, despite her instincts screaming that something was very wrong with every step she took.

Eventually, she came upon a creature in the forest with an equine silhouette. She crept closer, only to recognize a white mare who was definitely another Helovian. The realization was enough to calm her nerves. The mare was laughing wildly, and meandering through the woods with a kitten riding on her back.

Poor thing, Ingrid thought, I guess with everything going on, she just fucking lost it. I wonder if any of her family members were killed by Kaos.

Ingrid promptly decided that she'd try to get this mare back to her herdmates so they could take care of her. She couldn't just leave her out here like this, giggling and trotting aimlessly through the woods.

"Hi," she said, trying to sound calm. "I'm Ingrid. Care to tell me what's so funny?"

@Beloved

Messages In This Thread
in her Master's kingdom - by Beloved - 07-13-2017, 04:07 PM
RE: in her Master's kingdom - by Rift Presence - 07-13-2017, 05:11 PM
RE: in her Master's kingdom - by Ingrid - 07-22-2017, 09:42 PM