This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
You're a Devil, Boy? Well So Am I
Private Siren's Summit  Mortuus Nox
Mortuus Nox
Currently championing:
MORTUUS NOX
I'm evil to the core. What I shouldn't do I will
What I wanna save I will kill

The woman sputtered. She did not hesitate to speak with the beast, the demon of the underworld. He was not sneaky nor was he trying to hide from the woman. Nox simply preferred the peace and quiet of the shadows. She asked if he has been here before. A low rumble of a chuckle came from his chest. His tangled tresses shook his head no. He simply said he feels like he has seen it before. The woman was quick to put words in another mouth. Cold gray eyes do not lift their locking glare from her form. "No I have never been here. I am not from here... I was forced here" His voice was heavy from the pits of hell.

His bloody brow raised looking at her as she continued to speak. The woman had everything but her name to say. Black horns tilted to the side with a smile. It was not pleasant, nor was it warming. It was cold and heartless. It was evil and from the depths of hell. The stag listened as the girl asked if he should seek a healer. "No. Another did not inflict this, nor is it self-inflicted. It is a curse. That's what happens when your family sells your soul to the devil. " He does not contemplate on the subject any longer than he has to. There is no reason why the woman needs to know the reasons behind his bleeding. "If I could be healed, I would heal my self." His monotone words whispered through the air. She tells him she is visiting; then she asks a question that drug his attention back to her face. Ebony colors of his pelt glowed with the crimson liquid, and the beast turned to look at the wolf pelt. This woman had to be from the Rift. What would happen if he told her who's hide this was? Gray eyes looked off into the shadows. The leaves whirled around in the wind like playing demons. "Thank you. It came from the land I once lived in. It was a gift from the Goddess of the Moon. " His answer left everything hanging. The demon knew what happened to those who leaked too much information.
"I am Mortuus" Heavy accented words tones wrapped around each word.

Everything was only quiet for a moment. The demon knew all too well there was a quiet before the storm. This was hell after all. Hell was never quiet. Stone colored orbs turned to look into the shadows just in time. "MOVE! " His powerful voice roared at the girl. White goo started to shower from the sky. The glob was large and hard to dodge. Cracked hooves shuffled quickly as his heavy body leaped into the water. Blood turned the clear water crimson. Stone eyes looked behind him as he walked up on the bank of the other side. "What the fuck is that?" His head tilted and gray eyes narrowed upon the pale beast. He pulls from his magic deep within his soul. Aging bone would hopefully turn it to dust. This is if his magic would work on it... "I have seen a lot of beasts in hell... That is one I have not seen yet.."

"talk talk talk"

@Kahli

@Rift Presence

table code by tamme

Messages In This Thread
You're a Devil, Boy? Well So Am I - by Kahli - 07-27-2017, 09:59 PM
RE: You're a Devil, Boy? Well So Am I - by Kahli - 07-28-2017, 10:44 PM
RE: You're a Devil, Boy? Well So Am I - by Mortuus Nox - 07-31-2017, 06:30 PM