This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
You're a Devil, Boy? Well So Am I
Private Siren's Summit  Mortuus Nox
Rift Presence
Currently championing:
the Rift
Long, skeletal limbs move, whisper quiet, through the dark dusk—their movements are slow and fluid and prowling. The flaps that cover the sceletus’ nares move slightly with each humid breath, scenting the air and harboring its venom.

There.

The silent, large, graceful, but slow predator scented blood. So it prowled through the trees, pale and long neck tall and snaking through the young limbs as pale eyes searched and searched for prey…

Dark tentacles around his face twist and writhe in anticipation; though they, too, are silent. Even as the creature nears the obsidian stones and it can feel the heat rolling from the living, breathing prey.

So he prowls, closer and closer—a noiseless hunter, though judicious eater. The flaps on his face suck in with a deep breath—

And he expels his venom from his face, a shooting gob of white-clear and paralyzing goo. But he aims it only at one creature; he is not a greedy predator. One equid is more than enough to fill his skeletal gut.
» Presence of the Rift «

Messages In This Thread
You're a Devil, Boy? Well So Am I - by Kahli - 07-27-2017, 09:59 PM
RE: You're a Devil, Boy? Well So Am I - by Kahli - 07-28-2017, 10:44 PM
RE: You're a Devil, Boy? Well So Am I - by Rift Presence - 07-29-2017, 06:38 PM