This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
You're a Devil, Boy? Well So Am I
Private Siren's Summit  Mortuus Nox
Mortuus Nox
Currently championing:
MORTUUS NOX
I'm evil to the core. What I shouldn't do I will
What I wanna save I will kill

His body drug him into this new land. It was just opened by Kaos; this world was so different from Helovia. His demonic crown lowered to allow his body to blend and mold into the darkness. Cracked hooves carried the weight of his heavy muscles and scarred body. His gray eyes glowed in the tones of darkness. Others always said the eyes were the portal of the soul, but what if there was no soul? What did that mean? He was damned to the pits of hell. His soul was sold and given away for immortality. Was this all worth it? Sometimes the beast wondered if this gift should have been deemed a curse. It was handed down by generations of immortal beasts. Nox feared that if he ever had a child, the poor thing would be cursed with the same damning fate. The world was fucked up. Why did all of these Helovian's bring children into it? Emotionless eyes looked into the morphing world. It changed and shifted into new scenes and views. Maybe, if he had some what of a heart left he would take a moment to look around. Honestly, the demonic soul did not care.

Shadows danced over his body looking like creatures from hell. Monsters of the shadows welcomed the beats into their home. Hell was satisfied with where their little demon has ended up. His thick legs carried him like a dead body. He was death; he was the shadows, he would have been the dark mist of the rift if he was a spirit. The wolf pelt of the fallen god rested on his back. Little did the beast know that this was his land. This was the land of the corrupt wolf god what he wore the hide of. Maybe the shadows seem to welcome him because, they wanted to take something of his now. Maybe they were watching him, waiting for the right time to strike. For now, the beast did not play into those sinister thoughts.

Something caused the shadow lurked to lift his heavy horned skull. There was a woman, another best standing in this land. His head tilted to the side. HE watched her for a moment. His dead eyes floated over her curves she was different. Something was off about the woman; she seemed like she was from here. This place appeared to meld with her form. The stag waited for a moment. His hide blended and merged into the shadows of the border. A grin fell across his maw as he watched a little creature scurry. He followed the ugly little beast out into the light. The overcast caused his scars to bleed and drip crimson blood from his hide. Stone colored eyes looked to the monument in the middle of this land. His head tilted as he looked to the worn down markings. "I feel like I have seen this monument before. " His husky voice rumbled with heavy Latin tones. Blood dripped from his skull and onto the ground. The warm crimson liquid streamed down his legs and trickled from under the wolf god pelt. "Is this your home? " His expressions are blank and unreadable. No emotions find its way to the demon. He could have passed for a dead body; he was cold, lifeless, haunting, and eerie.

"talk talk talk"

@Kahli

table code by tamme

Messages In This Thread
You're a Devil, Boy? Well So Am I - by Kahli - 07-27-2017, 09:59 PM
RE: You're a Devil, Boy? Well So Am I - by Mortuus Nox - 07-28-2017, 03:59 PM
RE: You're a Devil, Boy? Well So Am I - by Kahli - 07-28-2017, 10:44 PM