This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Stars, Stripes, and Cherry Blossoms
Ki'irha, Kahli, and Akeli Tables
Noella
Currently championing:
It’s dark, depressing, and gives me the feeling that, at any moment, we might be attacked by creatures with glowing eyes and venomous pincers.  Duir concedes that he feels similarly with a nod of his head, looking around us at the terrible woodland.  Struck suddenly with the thought of the smoke curling out of the bodies of those who’d tried to fight, I shut my eyes, and shake my head, hard, feeling my belly roll in a dark, angry way.

I think, instead, of Arleigh’s face, full of pain, riddled with tears, and Glacia’s fear, Gwyn’s silent, hopeless stare, or Erebos’ hateful glower...  It hurts, but less than the memory of Aithniel, breaking apart into light, or the image of the Aurora Basin, my home, warping and dissipating into the shadows forever.

It’s dark, depressing, and gives me the feeling that, at any moment, we might be attacked by creatures with glowing eyes and venomous pincers.  Duir concedes that he feels similarly with a nod of his head, looking around us at the terrible woodland.  Struck suddenly with the thought of the smoke curling out of the bodies of those who’d tried to fight, I shut my eyes, and shake my head, hard, feeling my belly roll in a dark, angry way.

I think, instead, of Arleigh’s face, full of pain, riddled with tears, and Glacia’s fear, Gwyn’s silent, hopeless stare, or Erebos’ hateful glower...  It hurts, but less than the memory of Aithniel, breaking apart into light, or the image of the Aurora Basin, my home, warping and dissipating into the shadows forever.

"rada rada"

KAHLI
quote quote quote

Image by Jose Maria Perez Nunez@Flickr | Table by Bunnie

Code:
<center><table width="650px" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td><div style="background: url('https://s20.postimg.org/ez6ky9lnx/noellatable.png') top center no-repeat #000000; padding: 570px 45px 45px 45px; text-align: justify; font-family: times; font-size: 12pt; color: #646464;">
<table align="center" width="550" bgcolor="#26242a" cellpadding="15" cellspacing="0"><tr><td><div align="justify"><font color="#646464">textextext

<font color="#FFFFFF"><b>talk</b></font>

</font></div></tr></td></table>

<center><font style="font-family:tahoma;font-size:35px;letter-spacing:10px; line-height:3px"><font color="#3b3b39">KAHLI</font></font>
<font style="font-family:verdana;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:6px; line-height:3px"><font color="#3f3f3f">quote quote quote</font></font></center>
</div></td></tr></table></center><center><font size="1">Image by <a href="https://www.flickr.com/photos/jmpznz/">Jose Maria Perez Nunez</a>@Flickr | Table by Bunnie</font></center>

Messages In This Thread
Stars, Stripes, and Cherry Blossoms - by Noella - 07-25-2017, 10:09 PM
RE: Stars, Stripes, and Cherry Blossoms - by Noella - 07-27-2017, 09:50 PM