This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Needz the plotz plz
Strangers, friends, foes
Astor
Currently championing:
I'm struggling with muse because of life, so anything that gets me jumpstarted would be much appreciated <3 

I have @Wessex and @Yael, and @Gidon (Graasvoel x Yael) soon. He should be born ASAP, I just been lazy af. Everyone can use something, but Wessex is the priority at the moment!

Sooooo for Wessex's Trial, she needs to learn something new from a stranger, betray the trust of a loved one (DDDD:), and help someone in need. 

So I believe @Skylark said something about Sunjata teaching Wessex something?
I guess she's currently helping @Aquila and Craonos. But if anyone else needs help, she has an incredible savior complex that needs to be validated!
And her loved ones are limited x.x - sooooo @Reli and @Heather how can we betray either Tia or Erebos in the least damaging way possible would be greaaaaaat -dies-
--------------------------------------

Yael has a massive guilt complex about this whole Rift thing, but also like secretly wants to get back in with Kaos. 

Will be starting a Trial for immortality (hopefully) and have bby Gidon, and her companion Zani to look after. 

Should probably find other former Edgers too :/ 

--------------------------------------
Gidon is a blank slate, but has the power to hulk out (minus going green) when he gets angry, so that should be fun :D

Messages In This Thread
Needz the plotz plz - by Astor - 07-25-2017, 02:20 PM
RE: Needz the plotz plz - by Savera - 07-25-2017, 08:47 PM
RE: Needz the plotz plz - by Vesper - 07-25-2017, 09:15 PM
RE: Needz the plotz plz - by Skylark - 07-26-2017, 01:04 AM
RE: Needz the plotz plz - by Whit - 07-26-2017, 08:12 AM
RE: Needz the plotz plz - by Astor - 07-26-2017, 12:43 PM
RE: Needz the plotz plz - by Heather - 07-29-2017, 12:34 AM
RE: Needz the plotz plz - by Rottie - 07-30-2017, 06:59 PM
RE: Needz the plotz plz - by Chan - 07-31-2017, 02:31 AM
RE: Needz the plotz plz - by Reli - 08-01-2017, 04:05 AM
RE: Needz the plotz plz - by Astor - 08-03-2017, 03:56 PM