This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Broken Bottles
Private Rainforest Cliffs 
Anai
Currently championing:
THROW ON YOUR DRESS

No one had ever enticed me. But something about the way he spoke, his words, his voice, his tone. I stalked his departure after the Riftian gathering. So many times, I had watch creatures I was forbidden to talk to continue their lives with barely any acknowledgement to myself, like I wasn't even there, and how badly had I wanted to join them. But never this badly. I yearned to break all I knew to speak to him. I kept a good way back, tracking him purely by scent and the line of hoof prints where I could see them. My step sounded no more then a Sparrow landing as I sought the four eyed brute.

Thick vegetarian dragged their viney fingers along my sides, flexing twitches and frequent shies. A Breeze was growing in the Sun of the Drench season, and I started to tread over more rocks then hardened soil. Greenery loosened, and light cascaded more sight and soon from the depths of the forest I spotted the figure, so cat like once again. I paused, An echoing yawn sliced across the air which made leaves shiver. My legs ceased, neck craning with flared nostrils, inhaling his trail I so desperately wanted to continue along. Curiosity had warped my timid nature so far, now my knees locked, my final push coming from a self reminder of how much I missed the shield my father was to me.

Weak kneed I stepped out, unsure if my presence would even be known for my body carried no weight for a stride to be counted for. But another sliver of a leafy branch snagged and drew strands of my locks, and I flinched, sharply inhaling deeply and holding my breath. Momentarily my eyes left him,
my body suddenly quivering. It took a few seconds before I glanced back to him, releasing my lungs and holding a gaze on him shaken by nerves. My throat twisted, my single word coming in a chocked whisper. "H-Hi,"

AND PUT ON YOUR DOLL FACES

(( @Bates eee <3 ))

Messages In This Thread
Broken Bottles - by Bates - 07-25-2017, 04:06 AM
RE: Broken Bottles - by Anai - 07-25-2017, 12:09 PM
RE: Broken Bottles - by Bates - 07-26-2017, 07:45 AM