This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Kill to Live
Trial Rainforest Cliffs  Gwyn
Zubari
Currently championing:

He was done with this so called family. His father might have fucked that woman, his sperm might have created those children, but they were not his brothers and sisters. They did not care about him; they could give a fuck less if he were to die. Maybe it would have been better from him to die with his mother. Maybe it would make Tembovu happy not to have to deal with the black sheep. Anytime Zubari was around the "golden" children ( literally ) there was always a problem. Except for Safiri. She was the only one who was different. The only one who had empathy, compassion, and love. When will Tembovu just stop fucking Rexanna? Does he not see that almost all their children are ass holes? A gruff snort came from his maw. His family was so fucked up. Now that mom was gone it was just him and Katua. He did not need anyone else. Fuck them all.

Kuuma was still very weak; she was not hunting for herself. The boy worried about the Civet; she was silent. The little cub remained curled up on his back. Occasionally she would stir about and move around. Golden eyes looked back worried, " I will find you food little one." His chest rumbled as he continued to walk through this forest. It was an odd place, and the mahogany boy did not know what to make of it. The Land that Kaos ruled over was not like Helovia. It was not like home. Sometimes Zubari wondered about Kaos, but he knew the God would protect him. The god was there for him. He was not harmed going through the portal, but his spots did start to rise. He also noticed that the golden cloak seemed different, but he never questioned it. He just thanked Kaos for his protection. He knew that he was different from their so called gods in Helovia.

Golden eyes looked ahead oh him. He saw a small bird like thing. It had to be a baby; it was something that would be enough to feed Kuuma. So he tried his hand at hunting. His soft muzzle reached back to touch Kuuma. She stirred about and dug her claws into his mane. Then the boy set off to hunt the odd bird. Creeping low in the bush golden eyes glowed watching it eat. The dusk howler would not know what hit it. It started to wander closer and closer to him. Golden eyes blinked slowly; his breath became still as he waited. Then, powerful rear legs sprung from the bush. The bird screamed as he chased it, but it was too slow. The boy reached out and snagged the beast in his mouth. He thought he won, but a powerful kick smacked his jaw, and he dropped the injured bird. It started to scurry around him screaming in pain. " Fuck....."

"Talk"

OOC:: It would make sense for Zubari to hunt and hurt a creature that way. Gwyn does not need to know Zubari hurt it. It is up to you! I have an idea that would make sense for this crazy trial so just hang in there with me Bunnie! 

@Gwyn
Zubari
I am the Violence in the pouring rain.
I'm a Hurricane

image & codingLyrics
{Image: pjgFKsr.gif}

Messages In This Thread
Kill to Live - by Zubari - 07-24-2017, 08:26 PM
RE: Kill to Live - by Gwyn - 07-26-2017, 12:25 PM
RE: Kill to Live - by Zubari - 07-28-2017, 05:28 PM