This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I am peeling the skin off my face
Trial Rainforest Cliffs  Vulkan
Castiella
Currently championing:
Castiella

She was just looking at this fucking tree. The pain was burning in her head. Just when she lifted her skull to bang it against the trunk, a voice came from behind her. She stood still for a second. Glowing teal eyes did not dare to turn to the boy's voice yet. A smile fell upon her maw then she giggled slightly. Oh, how easy it was to find help around here. She could almost get anyone to do ANYTHING for her. With her sugar sweet smile plastered on her maw, she finally looked over at the boy. Her head tilted to the side "Did you see the burning eyes too??" Her voice whispered. She worried that saying this might make her actually seem crazy. No, she could not be viewed as a lunatic; only slightly crazed. Believe it, or not, Castiella actually cared what others think about her (sometimes). The splattered orbs glowed with crimson colors as her smiled grew brighter. Happiness might have flashed across her features, but if one really knew her. They would know that when Castialla smiles, nothing good is to follow.

"I have been tasked with harvesting the organs from a live tree... She giggles as she skips around the large tree in front of her. Milky tresses float through the air in silken strands her body sparks with excitement. There is a big strong man that can do the work for her... Well, the dirty work. The girl did not mind harvesting organs. It was opening up the tree and all the grunt work. " What about you? No one I have met has been just walking around looking to help others..." Her facial expression twisted looking at the boy. Maybe he was using her. No, that could not be the case.... On top of all this contemplation, the pain in her skull started to chip into her brain like an ice pick. Black ears pinned sharply against her skull as she let her teeth grind against each other. Fuck! This shit was getting OLD.

This tree seemed different than the others. Castiella could swear she could hear a heart beat. That would be grand if there were actually a heart in this chunk of wood. She giggled softly "" I am Castiella. " Her voice rang in the air like a sweet melodic tone. This boy was cute... he seemed powerful and strong. Teal orbs flashed over his body quickly before looking away. She could not get caught staring at him. That would be RUDE... She started to pull the chain from around her neck and wings. Ancient markings flashed in the neon light. Tri-tones hooves walked closer to the boy. She was tempted to rub her sparking body against his masculine form, but she refrained from this action. She dropped the chain at his hooves and walked to the other side of it. "Arcta can be a little temperamental. Be nice to her... " her voice purred as she walked to the other side of her tree. The girl soon stood next to the boy. He towered over her delicate form. Something about a powerful giant man made her heart flutter. "If you pick her up and hold her against the tree the magic will take over." for once she did not giggle, she did not snicker. Castiella looked at the memorizing beast with glowing crimson flecked orbs. "Maybe if you have any magic, you could try to see if it will open it up?" Arcta will constrict and give the tree a weak point.

"Talk

@Vulkán

I paint white roses red,
Each shade from a different persons Head

image | coding
Violence may be used at any time, but Castiella is volatile 
THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING
 {Image: UbaggXG.png}

Messages In This Thread
I am peeling the skin off my face - by Castiella - 07-24-2017, 07:05 PM
RE: I am peeling the skin off my face - by Castiella - 08-01-2017, 07:07 PM