This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
I am peeling the skin off my face
Trial Rainforest Cliffs  Vulkan
Castiella
Currently championing:
Castiella

This fucking trial might be the death of her. Honestly, it would not be so bad if this pounding in her head would just GO AWAY. She had to wonder if it was all worth it, but then she giggled. Of course, it was worth it! She would become more powerful; she would be a real threat one day. Teal eyes glowed with ominous slightly crazed tones. The blood red splatters filled her eyes, burning like the torturing fires of hell. Her hooves moved and skipped with such grace that it was like the girl was from heaven. Crimson wings hung at her side like the severed wings of an angel. She was so innocent looking as she skipped and just giggled in child like tones. Creamy milk tresses floated behind her body with every stride. Perfectly timed legs made the girl look as if she was dancing. Sweet tones hummed softly between the childish giggles. She was the PICTURE perfect child, but do not be fooled by her stunning looks.

Splattered orbs would glance around her . She felt the glowing eyes burning holes in her sparking hide. Manage your anger, manage your feelings, do not lose control. She had to repeat those words in her mind. Over and over again she recited the words in her mind. The calming quiet started to irritate the young girl. Everything felt like it was closing in on her. The glowing eyes, her head ache, the words of her brother echoing in her mind. Her mother scolding her. The fucking black flowers growing EVERYWHERE. The pressure was building, and building until... "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME!!." She snapped. Her voice roared through the air. Her masked face twisted into displeased features. This place was getting really fucking old. Little glowing eyes scurried behind her. The fucking animals were following her now!? Her dual colored hooves stomped the ball flowers into the ground before she stopped and looked at one set of glowing green eyes.

The pair of eyes just was sitting in the bush staring at her. Black ears pinned to her skull do the fucking things ever learn?!  "GET OUT OF HERE!! GO! YOU TOO. WHAT THE FUCK CAN I HELP YOU WITH?? " First she snapped at the green eyes, next the blue, and then the red ones. The fucking creatures had the audacity to follow her! "Here let me draw you a picture so you can hang it up for all your glowing eye friends! You know, since ALL OF YOU like to just LOOK AT ME! " Her eyes rolled as she finally started walking again. It did not take long for the girl to start giggling and skipping through the bush. She can't be to pissed off for to long now could she? Someone might see her and think that she was crazy. Castiella could not have others forming bad opinions about her. Now, Time to get to business. She had to find a living tree and harvest its organs. Where the Fuck do you find a living tree? 

"Talk."

@Vulkán

I paint white roses red,
Each shade from a different persons Head

image | coding
Violence may be used at any time, but Castiella is volatile 
THIS IS YOUR ONLY WARNING
 {Image: UbaggXG.png}

Messages In This Thread
I am peeling the skin off my face - by Castiella - 07-24-2017, 07:05 PM