This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Is there anybody in here too?
Open Ultima 
Kane
Currently championing:

I'M READY TO GO
  God, why is she being so quiet?!  His voice seemed to echo in the silence, and he impatiently waited for her to speak.  When she finally did, he giggled at her myriad of questions, a nod encouraging her to throw more words at him. He pranced forward a bit, standing in the center of the crystal room, his tail swinging high behind him while his feet danced in place. "Welcome to Ultima, Akumi. I am Kane, your friendly tour guide. As you can see, the tunnels and caves are made of a hardened crystal that shines brighter then any diamond.  Above you is the ocean that borders the South of the Rift, so we, my dear stranger, are under it!"

"And the flappers...", he paused, trying to stifle a chuckle. "Those are rays. Strange creatures...well any creature that lurks in a watery grave is distorted and well, weird. I avoid them, but I guess they are kind of cool to look at." He paused, motioning down the corridor.  He then shimmied to the mare's side, standing close enough to whisper. "They go on forever.  Wanna see?"

He held a slightly mad look to him, grinning wildly.  With another giggle, he bumped his shoulder into hers before taking off deeper into the caverns with a springy step. "Follow me! Let's have an adventure."

Messages In This Thread
Is there anybody in here too? - by Akumi - 07-24-2017, 05:56 AM
RE: Is there anybody in here too? - by Kane - 07-26-2017, 06:34 AM
RE: Is there anybody in here too? - by Akumi - 07-27-2017, 06:28 AM
RE: Is there anybody in here too? - by Kane - 08-07-2017, 08:29 AM