This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Is there anybody in here too?
Open Ultima 
Kane
Currently championing:

I'M READY TO GO
  There seemed to be a consistent bounce to his step ever since the portal opened.  So many new things to do, knowledge to gather and oh the play things! The dark unicorn moved towards the caves, wondering if anyone has explored them today.  The blue crystal walls shimmered, creating specks of light that meshed with his orange highlights, truly a beautiful sight.  At least he thought so.  A thick, prideful grin stretched his mouth, his head carried high as he stopped and shook his lanky body.  It has been raining for some time now, and the water drenched his fiery horn, making the smoldering emeralds dissipate with a hiss. He closed his eyes for a minute, gathering his energy into the tip of the bone until he felt it grow hot. A burst of flame engulfed it for a brief second before he released his concentration.  Once again, the obsidian and orange horn spewed out smoke and sparks, leaving a trail behind him.

With a satisfied huff, he continued into the cave, watching the sea life above him swim over the underwater palace.  His attention, however, was pulled from the aquatic creatures towards a sound ahead.  It was like a crash, the sound of a body plopping to the ground.  His curved ears pricked, the tips touching with the movement as he started forward with curiosity.  Turning a corner, he noticed a dark creature pull itself up.  How interesting...a mare.  He remained quiet for a moment, amused at how similar she was to him.  Why, they even had the same ears!  Though, her inky coat housed red markings, while his faded to a pleasant orange.  He liked his better.

And, while her eyes wore a green shade, his was white, thanks to his white markings carving down his face.  They do carry red markings in them, much more interesting.  He watched her walk away, calling out a greeting that hit his ears like a cry for help.  Flappers?  He laughed...loudly.  Well, there's no point in staring in secret any longer.  He tried to suppress his amusement at her ignorance while approaching her.  His body moved gracefully over the ground as he slid into her personal space.

"Flappers? Got any more funny words?" He gave her a brilliant smile, propping up a foot in casual content. "Oh, sorry.  Where you wanting to be alone?  Ah, well.  It's much more fun to explore the caves with someone else.  I can't count how many times I've been here and there are still tons of places to discover.  So, who are you then?"  His question came with a tilted head as he waited for her to speak.  "Wait! Wait...Let me guess.  Hmm..." He started forward, moving around her as he let his eyes travel up and down her marked body. "Well, the colors are just screaming monster.  Are you a monster?  Demon? Maybe the Devil herself.  Nah, no one this pretty could be something so evil.  So, aren't you going to tell me?"

Messages In This Thread
Is there anybody in here too? - by Akumi - 07-24-2017, 05:56 AM
RE: Is there anybody in here too? - by Kane - 07-26-2017, 06:34 AM
RE: Is there anybody in here too? - by Akumi - 07-27-2017, 06:28 AM
RE: Is there anybody in here too? - by Kane - 08-07-2017, 08:29 AM