This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Reunited [Base Camp]
Open Rainforest Cliffs  An attempt at starting a Helovian charrie meet-up/base camp so they can stick together and learn about the Rift!
Sapphira
Currently championing: Reszo
SAPPHIRA

"HELLO! IS ANYONE OUT THERE? ANYONE FROM THE EDGE? THE BASIN? EVEN THE THROAT MAYBE?" The call wakes me from my nap. I nose at my twin, and the moment I did I hear Momma. Sapphira, Ceto... I move to stand up, Daenerys is kind of near us both. I think she helps Momma look after us. Specially after everything that went on right after we were born. When Momma starts to move, I go with her. I can hear Daenerys around me as we walk. I think I hear my sister too, but I am not sure.

We arrive in this clearing, by a.... What is that?! I stare up at the water pouring down. I mean, it's different from the rain that just seems to be never ending here. It's falling over into a huge puddle! I prance around, a bit of my arabian heritage from Momma shining through. "Momma, can we go play? Please!?" After all, i'm still a kid. I can't be all that grown up all the time.

"Talk."

quote goes here!
and more than one!
image || coding

(posts will get better, still trying to get into her personality)

Messages In This Thread
Reunited [Base Camp] - by Ingrid - 07-23-2017, 03:15 AM
RE: Reunited [Base Camp] - by Calypso - 07-23-2017, 04:32 AM
RE: Reunited [Base Camp] - by Sapphira - 07-23-2017, 05:13 AM
RE: Reunited [Base Camp] - by Sheba - 07-23-2017, 09:21 AM
RE: Reunited [Base Camp] - by Ingrid - 07-30-2017, 02:11 AM