This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Reunited [Base Camp]
Open Rainforest Cliffs  An attempt at starting a Helovian charrie meet-up/base camp so they can stick together and learn about the Rift!
Calypso
Currently championing: None
C
A
L
Y
P
S
O

"HELLO! IS ANYONE OUT THERE? ANYONE FROM THE EDGE? THE BASIN? EVEN THE THROAT MAYBE?" My ears perk up. This is the first time in what feels like days that anyone had mentioned any of the herds from Helovia. Clearly the one calling had to be a Helovian herself. Until now, I can't say I had considered myself one. But I sure wasn't from the Rift.... Sapphira, Ceto... I paused to look around and try to find Sarai or Sansa in the odd lighting. I try to make sure both of my daughters stay close. They are all I have left of Brendan...

I push my thoughts away quickly. I can not and will not mope around. He wouldn't of wanted that. Let's find out where that call came from. Dae prods me mentally. She's right. I try to gather the girls and head off for where the call had come from. When we arrive where the call had come from, I see a mare who stands taller than I am. I guess she must of been the one to make the call. Who, are you? I am cautious. I have to be. I have kind of taken the lead role in this little family, taking over where Aaron had no choice but to leave off. I have to look out for not just myself and Dae... But my daughters, Brendan's little sister, and their cousin who should be delivering her own child any time now.

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
Reunited [Base Camp] - by Ingrid - 07-23-2017, 03:15 AM
RE: Reunited [Base Camp] - by Calypso - 07-23-2017, 04:32 AM
RE: Reunited [Base Camp] - by Sapphira - 07-23-2017, 05:13 AM
RE: Reunited [Base Camp] - by Sheba - 07-23-2017, 09:21 AM
RE: Reunited [Base Camp] - by Ingrid - 07-30-2017, 02:11 AM