This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Pour One Out
Open Floating Key 
Roskuld
Currently championing:

Ros? Chico suddenly asked.

Wha?? I said, my head shooting upwards from where it lay on the ground. And then I had to clamp my eyes shut for a second, cuz the world spun too fast and my whole brain was having trouble keeping up with it.

I shook my head a little, and when I opened my eyes it definitely wasn’t Chico standing over me--his ass was way too huge for it to be Chico, and his eyes were too red, and anyway Chico wasn’t a horse. Oh,” I said, blinking rapidly. Volterra.” Which caught me completely off guard, cuz all sense in my head told me that of course he should’ve died too, since I’d seen his literal heart get obliterated. But I knew better already; I’d said it myself once before, the reason why even the end of the world couldn’t do him in. “The Unfuckwithable,” I said, the name coming out easy and cool, almost like a joke.

You're alive.

I smiled then, the in the same slow, easy way I’d said his title. “Ooopsssss,” I said with a slur like tea-kettle steam, and I lowered my head back down on the ground, the world floating around me too whimsical to keep a straight face and a stiff neck. But I was happy; at least we were getting to the meat of the matter. You’re alive, he was accusing me. Sorry.” I wasn’t even gonna try to refute it; yeh, I was alive when I shouldn’t have been. I was free when I should’ve let those shackles drown me, the same way they drowned his love.

If I’d known Volterra was alive, I would’ve given him this chance myself; to avenge his lady (ladies?) good and proper, to spill the gods’ blood that had failed in protecting the realm he was born in. “Well..shit, man,” I said, blinking rapidly, “I would’ve at least given you a fair fight if I’d known you were comin--but I’m faded as fuck right now an’ I can’t really move, soooo….”

I lay my head straight back, stretching out the longest part of my neck face-up. A perfect for Volterra’s huge fuckin’ hooves to stomp down. “Do your worst, bro,” I said serenely, and I wondered if this poisonous, lovely smoke would take the pain away, or make it burst in thousand different colors so I could at least trip balls on my way out.

"talk"

Quit Hollerin' "Why God?", he ain't got shit to do with it.
♥♥ kate has it going on

Messages In This Thread
Pour One Out - by Roskuld - 07-22-2017, 12:02 AM
RE: Pour One Out - by Volterra - 07-22-2017, 03:08 PM
RE: Pour One Out - by Roskuld - 07-23-2017, 06:02 PM
RE: Pour One Out - by Volterra - 07-25-2017, 08:11 PM
RE: Pour One Out - by Otem - 07-26-2017, 03:19 PM