This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Pour One Out
Open Floating Key 
Roskuld
Currently championing:

I’d gotten here by flying and just thinking about that detail was enough to set me off.

I’d decided to make a burial site for Chico, to finally send him off, and this pretty-ass island was good for it. I mean, it was still wet and cold but I was able to find a dryish spot that was mostly hidden by fanned palm leaves that arched high overhead, catching like 89% of the raindrops that fell through the canopy. I ain’t have a body so I just found some moldy coconuts and dug them deeply into the dirt, the pure exertion of digging several feet into the jungle ground being its own gift. But then that wasn’t enough--so I decided to be fancy and I found some flowers and I burned them, setting them aflame with a spark of my shockblood, because I’d gotten myself mixed up with the concepts of flowers for someone’s grave and burning incense for spiritual cleansing, so I guess I ended up doing both.

Except it sort of backfired on me, cuz even though those rose leaves were smoldering with an earthy, homey, pleasant scent, it was fucking me up and pretty soon I was losing track of exactly what I was doing, or that I was supposed to be fucked up over the death of my companion. I mean, he probably would’ve liked this; I was sprawled on the ground, the world around me spinning in a sluggish, languid twilight of the soggy setting sun, and I belted out a funeral march.

“I….I really miss my Chiiiiiiicoooooooo.”

I mean, I was belting out something.

“I said I…...I really miiiss my Chiiiiiicooooooo.”

Personally I wouldn’t march to this song in all honesty.

{STRONG LANGUAGE WARNING, CLICK AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION but this is basically the song that Ros is singing with obvious alterations if you\'re curious!}
"talk"

Quit Hollerin' "Why God?", he ain't got shit to do with it.
♥♥ kate has it going on

"Volterra" Otem" maybe??? BUT GENERALLY OPEN TO ALL YALL

Messages In This Thread
Pour One Out - by Roskuld - 07-22-2017, 12:02 AM
RE: Pour One Out - by Volterra - 07-22-2017, 03:08 PM
RE: Pour One Out - by Roskuld - 07-23-2017, 06:02 PM
RE: Pour One Out - by Volterra - 07-25-2017, 08:11 PM
RE: Pour One Out - by Otem - 07-26-2017, 03:19 PM