This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Homeless, Hopeless, and Worst of All, Beerless.
RP Wanted The Portal 
Ingrid
Currently championing:

Reference Credit

Ingrid couldn't remember exactly when she fell out of the portal. Her legs felt stiff and sore, so she decided she must have been lying like this for a while. 

Maybe a little damaged, but at least I'm not dead, she thought. Her stomach twisted as the image of Ode's headless body flashed through her mind for what must have been the millionth time. 

No...

Sacre was being ripped apart again.

Why the hell do I have to keep watching this?

The Moon Goddess burst into starlight.

STOP. FOR FUCK'S SAKE, STOP.

Ingrid willed her eyes open, and the light finally chased the visions out of her head. She was free.
Her eyes fell on a small purple stone that was lying a few feet away from her. It was set in oxidized copper and strung on a rotted piece of twine. She vaguely remembered grabbing it just as she was about to go through the portal. She snatched it up with her teeth and tossed her head until it fell around her neck. She didn't like necklaces much, but she wasn't sure how else to carry it. It was the only piece of Helovia she had now.

She looked up to the sky. It was mostly dark. She looked around again, finally realizing that the reason she was able to see wasn't because of a sun, but because the land itself was glowing. She shook her head, she didn't have time to admire the scenery. She needed to get her priorities straight. Eventually she'd need to find food and water. A place to hide would probably be good too, and of course she'd need to start searching for the others.

But that was eventually. Right now, she had to worry about the problem directly at hand.

"HELLO? CAN ANYONE HEAR ME? DO YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND SOME BOOZE?"

SWP
No magic or amulets or enchanted items or companions.

Regular ol' items:
{*]{Trinket||Feather Accessory}\n{*}{Jewelry||Star sapphire necklace}\n\n[*}Mutations: 
No. I was gonna ask to mutate to make her taller, but then I realized that I hadn't changed her height since I created her. The whole time she's been between two and three... *Entirely natural growing ensues.*
Species change (if applicable) : nerp

Requests: She was supposed to be turning 3 mid drench of this year, but I think I accidentally made it so she just now turned 2. If that could be fixed, it'd be cool.

Messages In This Thread
Homeless, Hopeless, and Worst of All, Beerless. - by Ingrid - 07-20-2017, 02:54 AM