This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
king of nothing no more
RP Wanted The Portal 
Azarel
Currently championing:

Not afraid eh? Every little thing she did, the trembling of her lip to the uneasiness of her legs, told me she was. Only a moment later, the femme's muscles appeared to give up for a second -- legs bending, rump dipping and tail flicking simultaneously. Ask a librarian for the definition of afraid and they'd display an image of this mare. A smile tugged at the corner of my kissers as she finally looked me in the eye and the ice within her gemstones glittered when she spoke her name, before abruptly breaking the staring competition. Anai.

The meager dip of her aures suggested the temporary courage was gone. It struck me that she was much like a deer, exposed to the simple stare of a wild carnivore, frozen in place. Waiting to be eaten. If Aslan had stood by my side with his gleaming canines shimmering in the vague light, would she had died on the spot? The thought of it set off an inappropriate snort of a laugh and I had to swallow it. Can't be too rude.

"But you never mentioned your name." Oh, honey. The laugh bubbled up again and the smirk grew wider. "You expect me to tell you?" As I nearly hissed it at her, the laugh turned into a bitter snort and my dark pillars began to move; pressing and crushing the wet ground below to leave proper imprints.

Had my moniker not traveled far enough? The messengers I'd sent around the lands, across the world of Aestralyn, to have someone ask for the name my dam gave me wasn't acceptable. Grinding my teeth, I looked back at her and realised I would have to be the messenger myself in order to leave a proper imprint on these creatures' minds."Azarel." With that, I flicked the long tail I carried so proudly and walked away. Time to make these odd creatures remember me.

"Laughing at you until I cry."
ooc // Wrapping up! Time to explore the Rift eeek. You can write a final one if you want to <3
wordcount // 319
tags // @Anai

coding by Ina || art by no-per

Messages In This Thread
king of nothing no more - by Azarel - 07-19-2017, 10:05 PM
RE: king of nothing no more - by Anai - 07-20-2017, 10:21 PM
RE: king of nothing no more - by Rift Presence - 07-21-2017, 04:36 AM
RE: king of nothing no more - by Azarel - 07-21-2017, 09:45 AM
RE: king of nothing no more - by Anai - 07-23-2017, 05:40 PM
RE: king of nothing no more - by Azarel - 07-23-2017, 07:36 PM
RE: king of nothing no more - by Anai - 07-23-2017, 09:42 PM
RE: king of nothing no more - by Azarel - 07-24-2017, 07:49 AM