This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
king of nothing no more
RP Wanted The Portal 
Azarel
Currently championing:

"Thank you." A whisper, so faint and sweet that it hurt my teeth a bit. But, weak. It was all the female had to say and I nearly raised my 'brow in disappointment. Her head tilted as she said it, like a puppy listening to their owner, almost cute. However it wasn't enough. Golden lips parted and let out a sigh, as to make her say something else. Perhaps the answer to my question -- a name?

"Did you not catch the hint of what I actually asked inside the compliment? And are you... afraid?" The sea of red in my socket was fixed on her, examining her trembling lips. Her fear of something caught my interest quickly. If she was afraid, that made her either dangerous or controllable -- all depended on what kind of mare she was. Turning my head away ever so slightly, I noticed a pair of golden eyes staring at me in the darkness, blinking slowly as if they were studying us. Eyes watching in every corner, no doubt. Strange world, this was; females who were too meek to speak and monsters hiding from their prey. Might actually enjoy it here, who knows?

"Laughing at you until I cry."
ooc // is okay<33 not much to work with tho lul
wordcount // 196
tags // @Anai

coding by Ina || art by no-per

Messages In This Thread
king of nothing no more - by Azarel - 07-19-2017, 10:05 PM
RE: king of nothing no more - by Anai - 07-20-2017, 10:21 PM
RE: king of nothing no more - by Rift Presence - 07-21-2017, 04:36 AM
RE: king of nothing no more - by Azarel - 07-21-2017, 09:45 AM
RE: king of nothing no more - by Anai - 07-23-2017, 05:40 PM
RE: king of nothing no more - by Azarel - 07-23-2017, 07:36 PM