This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
like walking through soup
Trial Rainforest Cliffs 
Vulkán
Currently championing:

The pain ebbs, burns, then eases enough for him to unclench his face with a groan. The mare asks what's going on, and in his literal sense, that acts as a cue for the yearling to splurge out every part of his crisis. "I saw some eyes in the undergrowth, and now they are inside my head, burning a white-hot pain. I do not know how to get rid of them, save for the fact that they seem to be urging me to complete certain tasks...I must help another with their trial, help tell a destructive lie, and share three secrets." He winces again as the pain returns, before mercifully ebbing away slightly. He's used to this torment now, but it doesn't make it any easier.

Can I do something? The yearling glances up at her, blinking slowly. He's fully aware now that he will have to complete the tasks he's been set in order to get rid of his pain, but he'd not actually given much thought to how he was going to do so. Here he has a mare who seems willing to help him, a complete stranger, and it would be lax of him not to accept that offer. It doesn't occur to the colt that she may be offering just to be polite and might not actually want to help him, but in his deeply literal mind, he takes things at face value.

"Perhaps I could share some secrets with you?" He doesn't have many, but he's sure he can think of some if he digs into the deepest depths of his mind. At this moment in time, he'll do anything to get rid of this torture inside his head, and that includes splurging the contents of his mind.

image: naia-art

@Weaver

Messages In This Thread
like walking through soup - by Weaver - 07-19-2017, 06:49 PM
RE: like walking through soup - by Vulkán - 07-22-2017, 12:11 PM
RE: like walking through soup - by Weaver - 07-24-2017, 03:17 PM
RE: like walking through soup - by Vulkán - 07-30-2017, 07:02 PM
RE: like walking through soup - by Weaver - 08-08-2017, 07:01 PM
RE: like walking through soup - by Vulkán - 08-12-2017, 06:31 PM