This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
gets hard just to see your heart
Open Ultima 
Moä Te
Currently championing:

you lose yourself

trying to hold on to nothing

They seem...lost.  The stallion even more so then the little one that clung to his side.  Her ears pricked forward at his greeting, a tired smile forming to reciprocate. With a huff, she pulled herself to her feet.  She can at least stand to speak with the strangers.  Are we intruding?  She again smiled, her head slightly shaking.  "Of course not.  Come, there is plenty of room."  She motioned for them to join her as she stretched her legs and bent then again.  Her body gracefully landed on the ground once again.  She could just see the faces of her brothers and sisters of the Rift, the horror of her laying down in the presence of...well she had to guess that they were Helovian.  She certainly hasn't seen them before.

The stallion spoke again, a plead for shelter.  "Well, I won't certainly throw you out.  I was seeking it too.  So, who are-" Her words were interrupted by the filly's cough.  Her brow furrowed, concern turning her thoughts from who they were to helping the foal.  "Child, is that the start of a cold or something more? Either way, don't stifle the cough.  Hack out whatever it is that ails you." Her crown shifted, glancing at the blue orbs that the filly questioned, a chuckle echoing off of the crystal walls.  "It's magic.  Their glow gives me the strength to bring peace to the minds of others.  Unfortunately, I can't heal physical wounds, but I can help with whatever else.  Plus they are good for stormy nights like tonight, very soothing and almost warm.

"I am Moä Te, but all call me Moä.  You have a pretty name Noëlle."  She turned from the foal to her sire, her eyes soft from speaking with the filly.  "So, what do I call you?"

303 . @Cassius @Noëlle   . notes: Thas all good.  I know how work goes

Messages In This Thread
gets hard just to see your heart - by Cassius - 07-19-2017, 09:15 AM
RE: gets hard just to see your heart - by Moä Te - 07-21-2017, 06:25 AM
RE: gets hard just to see your heart - by Noëlle - 07-25-2017, 10:21 AM
RE: gets hard just to see your heart - by Moä Te - 07-27-2017, 03:17 AM