This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
stress w rp
M.E.Smithers
Currently championing:
My dear the best advice I can honestly give is that literally none of this matters and no one gives that much of a shit. And when I say no one cares, I mean no one's taking a magnifying glass to your posts, counting your word count, dissecting the language you used and determining if it's high quality enough for their refined-ass taste buds. Like honestly if someone's like that they're probably not too much fun to play with anyway.

So idk man get loose with it. All that really matters is a) giving your partner/'s character something to respond to and b) having fun with it. The whole point is to have fun, dude. If it's not fun, stray away from it and find something you really feel like doing.

When it comes to developing a character, everyone else has hit the nail on the head, pretty much. The best character is the character you can't force; when they've become so fleshed out that giving them random traits or trying to make them stick to a "script" just doesn't work. And honestly, it's okay if your character grows up into something you can't fucking stand (it's frustrating BUT it shows growth as a writer). Let them grow up; let them be. Honestly the most fun you can have is discovering what they become and going "holy shit what are you even doing pls calm down"

Messages In This Thread
stress w rp - by Rheena - 07-18-2017, 09:21 PM
RE: stress w rp - by Noella - 07-18-2017, 09:34 PM
RE: stress w rp - by ali - 07-18-2017, 09:35 PM
RE: stress w rp - by Chan - 07-19-2017, 12:15 AM
RE: stress w rp - by Neowulf - 07-19-2017, 08:25 AM
RE: stress w rp - by Neowulf - 07-19-2017, 08:26 AM
RE: stress w rp - by Bunnie - 07-19-2017, 01:43 PM
RE: stress w rp - by M.E.Smithers - 07-19-2017, 02:01 PM
RE: stress w rp - by Rheena - 08-01-2017, 05:37 AM