This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
here lies the abyss
RP Wanted The Portal 
Sabre
Currently championing:
“Damn that stupid damn monster, dammit!”

The string of eloquent profanities leaks freely and oh-so-delicately from my lips, followed by many others under my breath, some more incoherent mumblings of frustration rather than actual words. Like all the others, I land in a graceless heap on the foreign ground, tossed from the sky like a ragdoll with my legs flailing every which way, and more than a little disoriented by this new world that I find myself in. Twisting my lips as something between a groan and growl hisses from between my teeth, I shove myself back to my feet.

I shake my head, blinking away the tangled curls that have fallen in front of my eyes, before I try to take in exactly what I’m up against here. It doesn’t seem quite...real. The colors aren’t natural—all of the plants are more of a shadowy purple and blue mess, rather than the natural greens and browns of everywhere else in the universe—and I get the distinct feeling that we’re all being watched. Like the forest itself is somehow alive.

I suppress a shudder, uncomfortable with the prickling that runs up and down my spine, and instead shrug my muscled shoulders with a gruff exhale of breath. I’m not scared, I tell myself stubbornly, and narrow my eyes (in case they get any weird ideas of popping wide at any of these strange happenings). Soon I feel Cutlass climbing up one of my legs and clambering onto the curve of my haunches, her forked tongue flicking out with a disgruntled hiss. I turn my head and eye her sideways, low-key checking to make sure she’s not injured. Satisfied that the two of us are fine (at least as fine as anyone can be in a time like this), I broaden my attention to the crowd around me.

And then I see him.
It’s him!

“KID!” I practically screech his name, an inelegant call that no proper lady could possibly muster, and I throw my head with a toss of excitement before I charge forward. I may or may not have knocked over a wee foal or two in my eagerness, but I don’t even care—it’s him! I haven’t seen him in so long (too long) and no one is going to get in the way of this reunion.

There are two people already close to him—a huge dragon (what the hell?) and a spider-webbed filly I’ve never seen (because I’d remember markings like that)—but it’s like they’re not even there. Literally. I shove them aside, forgetting to slow down before I reach that beloved bastard of mine, and ram into his chest with something of a rough embrace. “Brother! It’s you! I found you!” I babble things that I’ll definitely be embarrassed of later, pressing into his neck and messing up his hair, breathing him in. Screw everyone else.

tag; @Kid
“Speech.”

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

{SWP participation}

Magics:
{*](SAFE) Earth (U) | The ability to cause thorny vines to grow from the ground that move at her will and contain a mildly painful toxin.\n\nEnchanted items\n{*}None!\n\nRift-god / Kaos items\n{*}3 Kaos amulets.\n\nAmulets : 3\n\nCompanion/s : \n[*}Cutlass [ Gold Dragon | Mythical, royal | Fire Breath | 0 months ] hatched yesterday (07/12/2017).

Requests: Bringing over her items:
:: [ Item: Wolf Pelt Cloak | Defensive. Black wolf pelt held with leather straps across chest. ]
:: [ Item: Dragon Blowgun | Offensive. A small, metal blow dart gun carved like a dragon. ]
:: [ Item: Militaristic Saber (‘Ballbuster’) | Offensive. Curved, double-edged sword; blade is dyed blood red, hilt is made of white bone and wrapped with black leather for grip. ]

Sabre
I’m only a crack in this castle of glass
Hardly anything else I need to be

please tag Sabre in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
here lies the abyss - by Volterra - 07-13-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: here lies the abyss - by Otem - 07-13-2017, 03:55 PM
RE: here lies the abyss - by Rift Presence - 07-13-2017, 03:55 PM
RE: here lies the abyss - by Rift Presence - 07-13-2017, 04:56 PM
RE: here lies the abyss - by Kid - 07-13-2017, 05:19 PM
RE: here lies the abyss - by Tyrath - 07-13-2017, 06:21 PM