This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
here lies the abyss
RP Wanted The Portal 
Victorina
Currently championing: None
V
I
C
T
O
R
I
N
A

I tumble through the portal, along with the rest of my family. I didn't know they were all family at the time, until we arrived. My emerald eyes look around, some marked with skullfaces, others speaking in our family language. I look around, and with a sigh I try to accept that the days in the sun and sand are long behind us. I see Papa's red dragon fly off, but my mind is still so numb from everything we saw back in Helovia that nothing seems to register. I can hear others talking, but I can not or maybe will not focus on what they are saying.

It's not until the girl with spider web markings speaks that I really pay attention... My emerald green eyes go wide in absolute horror as I watch a tendril grab her face. I scream, or at least I think I do in both shock and fear. My shell armor, I can feel it still draped across my back. But before I can move the tendril is gone.... But where it had been.... Eyes.... Tons and tons of spider looking eyes! WHAT IN THE FUCKIN HELL IS THIS PLACE! I scream in shock. Yep, first cuss word too. Not to mention I spoke in helovian and not Papa's language, something I rarely do anymore around family.

Typi non habent claritatem insitam; est usus legentis in iis qui facit eorum claritatem.

Image Credit

Family <3

{link to SWP participation}

Magics:
{*] None\n\nEnchanted items\n{*} :: [ Item: Shell Armor | Defensive. A shell necklace which multiplies into chain mail of shells. ]\n:: [ Restrictions | Shells can be broken with extreme heat. ]\n\nRift-god / Kaos items\n{*} none\n\nAmulets : (3)\n:: [ Earth Amulet ] :: [ Spark Amulet ] :: [ Sun Amulet ] \n- Sun amulet contains magic from Vitani\n:: [ Magic: WaterxWind | Able to create a small hurricane ] \n:: [ Restrictions | Limited to a radius of 10m ]\n\nItems:\n{*}:: [ Item: 3 active magic mutation | Genetic Mutation. ]\n{*}:: [ Item: Jewelry | Silver chain with gems. ]\n{*}:: [ Item: Shards of a horn | Has shards of a black horn once belonging to Krieger. ]\n\nCompanion/s : \n[*} none

Species change (if applicable) : none

Requests: nothing to crazy, and no spiders! <3

Messages In This Thread
here lies the abyss - by Volterra - 07-13-2017, 03:22 PM
RE: here lies the abyss - by Otem - 07-13-2017, 03:55 PM
RE: here lies the abyss - by Rift Presence - 07-13-2017, 03:55 PM
RE: here lies the abyss - by Rift Presence - 07-13-2017, 04:56 PM
RE: here lies the abyss - by Kid - 07-13-2017, 05:19 PM
RE: here lies the abyss - by Tyrath - 07-13-2017, 06:21 PM
RE: here lies the abyss - by Vulkán - 07-13-2017, 06:48 PM
RE: here lies the abyss - by Phobos - 07-13-2017, 08:28 PM
RE: here lies the abyss - by Rift Presence - 07-13-2017, 08:42 PM