This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
We Two Queens
RP Wanted The Portal 
Kahli
Currently championing:

Kahli
what was stolen must be returned

My mind alights, and I feel as though I am beginning to drift, the edge of my vision blurring. I am euphoric, and I marvel at my sister’s magic. I don’t notice the way her gaze softens, how she tenderly steps forward, how she enjoys my body and presence in a sick and twisted way. The feeling fades as she hisses, and I step away from her, a brow raising. Her words ring true, and I’m glad that I am not alone in this suffering. I begin to shift back, and again my body is on fire, and I wish I was still riding that high as my body began to materialize. “Fuck!” I snap, my pelt quivering along my spine, and again I am frozen for another minute. “Mine, too. My transformation is excruciating. I’ve never struggled before, nor have I ever known pain like that.” My nostrils flare in anger. “I won’t even touch you with my other magic. I feel no desire to stop your heart should something go horrifically wrong.” I’ll save that little surprise for a later date, when I couldn’t care less about the repercussions, should they be fatal.

“This is their fault,” I say, casting my gaze back to the trees, towards the panic unfolding, wishing the forest wasn’t obscuring my vision. “It’s like something has possessed our land. This needs to be stopped.” Again, I look back to her. We have endured so much, she and I, and I know that she is strong and cunning, and could survive in any world she was thrust into. But I also know that, should trouble befall her, I would be there. And should she ever fall to these outsiders, there would be hell to pay.

Tonight is the perfect night to prowl, though I’m unsure if it is the best time to strike. We have no knowledge of these creatures, and any bold and brazen confidence I had has begun to fray. If their sudden arrival is enough to corrupt our magic this badly, what else would their presence cause?

“I think,” I state slowly, a frown marring my features, “that we need to be calculating. I know that we always are, but these wicked creatures bring with them corruption and destruction. Just as they destroyed our gods, they are already working on destroying our magic.” It bothers me knowing that I am obviously distressed by their bombardment, though I am happy it is only my sister who is able to see this weakness. “Perhaps tonight we should observe, and attempt to commune with the others, and discuss our findings. I’m sure that we aren’t the only ones to notices these changes.”

I shrug gently, unsure how bold she is feeling. Either way, we will follow each other into this dark night, and I know she shall remain by my side until the shadows pick our bones clean. We are queens, and there is no reason to be dethroned before our reign has a chance to become a little bit more powerful.

Messages In This Thread
We Two Queens - by Kahli - 07-17-2017, 07:26 PM
RE: We Two Queens - by Delia - 07-18-2017, 05:27 PM
RE: We Two Queens - by Rift Presence - 07-19-2017, 03:22 AM
RE: We Two Queens - by Kahli - 07-20-2017, 02:03 AM
RE: We Two Queens - by Delia - 07-21-2017, 07:33 PM
RE: We Two Queens - by Kahli - 07-22-2017, 01:44 AM
RE: We Two Queens - by Delia - 08-14-2017, 12:01 AM