This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Everfrost
Mature/Trigger Warning Ultima  Trial
Dreadnought
Currently championing:

There was some that was born to please, either others or themselves, but in the long run, that mattered little. It was just details, like how some tossed their tails in a certain manner to throw their scent around or walking with clouded, dreamy gaze. Being one of those who did not know shit about the art of flirting, he secretly reveled in her skill of shutting his brain completely off, making him forget about everything that mattered. It became hard to stand still, to control himself, with giggles following tempting words. When it got replaced by playful nibbling, he did not shy away from the intoxicating sting she left on his skin. He met it with a deep chuckle as he went for a taste of her skin as well, just as she passed his big frame.

"I do not know the meaning of gentle nor how to be it." It was a bad attempt at flirting, but at this stage, it didn't matter much. They were way past the point where one could chicken out and leave the other to ponder just what went wrong and why. If she went, he would follow, be it so into the depths of the blackest ocean. He held back the spontaneous side of himself, always, but now the bars began to crack and give in, allowing him to act without further thoughts of the aftermath.

It was done then.

Just a few words, a swing of a hip and look that would set even the coldest of hearts aflame, was all that was needed to make his thoughts pointless and futile. He went for her with one single goal in mind - he would show her what it meant entice a beast.

-FADE TO BLACK-

{Image: pixel_commission___arxzero_by_feathercan...aw3iva.png}
“Are you as surprised as I am that I’m the only one here behaving myself?”

Messages In This Thread
Everfrost - by Beloved - 07-17-2017, 04:52 PM
RE: Everfrost - by Dreadnought - 07-19-2017, 06:18 PM
RE: Everfrost - by Beloved - 07-20-2017, 02:26 PM
RE: Everfrost - by Dreadnought - 07-21-2017, 09:55 AM
RE: Everfrost - by Beloved - 07-21-2017, 02:30 PM
RE: Everfrost - by Dreadnought - 07-23-2017, 10:00 AM