This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Riekahn descendants family name discussion
Chan
Currently championing:
Hey, you show interest! It heartens me and brings me courage!

Because I really want to give Erthë a family name.. and preferably let her find out about all the relatives as well :|

So, random ideas; Dorn meaning roughly thorn, garrow meaning 'rough' or 'brawny'

Crimson Kin
Crimson (plain and simple)
Dorngarrow (as the family name)
Redthorn
Bloodrose (?? roses have thorns??)
Rosethorn
Thornrose
Redrose
Bloodthorn
Blackthorn
Redknight (honoring Paladin)
Templar (same line, my previous suggestion but idk)
Redblood
McDorngarrow
uuh..
van (von?) Dorngarrow (for fancy nobility sounding names, also it's kinda what @ChaoticMelodies suggested)
Karminkönig - crimson king (sort of) in german

IDEK please halp @Roskuld @Alvah @Själ @Ktulu @Ranjiri @Gabriel @Eldala

Are there any other living clan members in the Rift? I'm sure I've missed someone. Not counting Van bc it's pointless to tag my own character...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Riekahn descendants family name discussion - by Chan - 07-18-2017, 01:12 AM