This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
Y'all Better Not Come on My Funeral with that Fake S@#!
RP Wanted The Portal 
Roskuld
Currently championing:

My whole body was already in tune with asskickery, so when I heard the bloodcurdling, metallic screech behind me I was already primed and ready to wax that ass.

Round two, huh?? I snarled--I hadn’t even sheathed Sparkmarrow yet, so the words came out slurred and ugly and bloodsplattered, but whatever, right? My first instinct was to zpkzk! into the air, to twist myself into the time stream or the spark space, whatever it was--

--but it didn’t happen, and I can’t tell you why. Or maybe I can, cuz the power I’d been using all my life had been the privilege of a god and now that I’d fulfilled my duty to fucking fail everyone and I was in a new world, a whole new dimension with its own new shitty rules--well. Guess I couldn’t do some things anymore.

Which is great, fuck it, who gives a shit, right? Except I was off my game for a beat and the thing that was shrieking and fresh for a fight was already shooting at me like a bullet and I couldn’t stop it.

I roared from around Sparkmarrow’s hilt, as I made to turn away from thesharpness and failed, a huge growling thing now sinking into the fullness of my hip, giving me new, fresh scars to help compliment the ones in my face and chest. I didn’t think about it; I pulled from the sparkness in me (again), only to find that, this time, there was something to grab. It was different though--it wasn’t from my horn, but it felt just the same, just awkward as a showering blast of white-blue sparks shot out from my body, making to blast the hell creature off my ass.
"talk"

Quit Hollerin' "Why God?", he ain't got shit to do with it.
♥♥ kate has it going on

Messages In This Thread
RE: Y'all Better Not Come on My Funeral with that Fake S@#! - by Roskuld - 07-21-2017, 10:52 PM