This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hello There, Guest!

| Register
Home » Search » Roster » Whitepages » Records » FAQ » Guidebook
what to do now
Private Rainforest Cliffs 
Apollo
Currently championing:
A P O L L O

When everything’s meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am

Everything about her was familiar, was the exact same as he remembered it to be; her scent, her voice, the feel of her as she crashed into him, her elation apparent, her joy practically palpable on his tongue. Relief washed over him and Apollo clutched to her, wrapping her neck about hers and holding tight as though he were drowning and she was the only thing keeping him afloat.

"I was so frightened," he admitted breathlessly, pride having no sway in his emotions nor his words. Luckily, Apollo had never been a prideful creature, and had always worn his heart on his foreleg. "I also thought that I would never see you again. I thought that... I thought that I had lost you." To the world. To Death. To Kaos. Just like so many others. So, so many... Names and faces he would never see again, friends and family, souls lost, but never forgotten. Thank the Gods that Lyanna would not be counted among them.

It was only for as long as Lyanna would allow that Apollo remained in her soothing embrace, his ears perked at attention to simply relish the sounds of her breathing, grateful for this proof that she lived. Before he pulled away, however, Zola used the opportunity to dart forward onto the base of his neck and rub her whiskers against Lyanna's neck, showing the winged mare just how happy she was to be reunited with her as well.

Finally, however reluctant, Apollo pulled back, but not far. He remained within touching distance of her, soulful honey-brown eyes staring adoringly into her blues. From there, at that close-distance, he finally got a good look at her.

At first glance, she looked sturdy. She looked healthy. Physically she appeared well. The shiny silver plates that adorned her body were new, curving elegantly across her breast and downwards to her undercarriage and spread out to fan amidst her hindquarters. The armor did not, however, hide a familiar jewel that was pressed against her flesh; a ruby red stone strung about her neck. The sight of it caused Apollo's heart to constrict almost painfully.

She has it. She kept it. Even after all of this time... Did he truly deserve her? Did he truly deserve her kindness, her adoration, her friendship? The thought was a bitter one, full of self-doubt and longing of things that would probably never bloom into fruition, and hopes that he would take with him to the grave.

No. Too often had he been hurt like that, but Lyanna... She was truly something else. She was different. The ruby about her neck was proof enough of that.

"Are you alright, Lyanna? This... This world. Has it harmed you? Have you found anyone else?"

@Lyanna

Messages In This Thread
what to do now - by Lyanna - 07-16-2017, 11:47 PM
RE: what to do now - by Apollo - 07-17-2017, 04:11 AM
RE: what to do now - by Lyanna - 07-18-2017, 05:35 PM
RE: what to do now - by Apollo - 07-30-2017, 03:24 PM